Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thermals for men

• 24-10-2020 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for good quality thermal long sleeve tshirts and pants?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I find Uniqlo good. Postage is a pain but they are cheap and good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭GazzaL

meeeeh wrote: »
    I find Uniqlo good. Postage is a pain but they are cheap and good.

Did you go for normal, extra warm or ultra warm? They look decent.

Anyone try the thermals in Dunnes or M&S?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

GazzaL wrote: »
    Did you go for normal, extra warm or ultra warm? They look decent.

Anyone try the thermals in Dunnes or M&S?

Just for clarification I'm female so I don't overly know men's options. For myself I went for the lightest heat tech stuff. Son has extra warm for rugby and it's not too thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭greasepalm

First i would ask if out side in the wind,i use a first layer very thin layer as what cyclists use and it stops the bitter breeze freezing you and build up the layers.These are only a guide of whats out there.

https://www.snickersworkwear.com/products/108

• Registered Users Posts: 601 ✭✭✭tvjunki

Marks and Spencer’s thermals are good and reasonable in price. I bought their standard ones as well as the women’s thin base layer type that you can wear under a shirt.. Mum loves them as well.
    I bought the heavier ones for my brother. They not bad quality and wash well.
    The dunnes are similar but they can start go bally after a few washes. You have to wash inside out.
    The snickers are expensive.
    If working outside in the cold the regatta long sleeve ones are good. They look like a cotton long sleeve top.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,242 ✭✭✭greasepalm

Snickers are expensive but still wearing the ones bought 7 years ago and soon time to route them out again.

Advertisement