Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

TOO LATE

Options
  • 29-03-2020 1:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Only now you want to call a plumber out!!!
    We'll give free advice here, but its your responsibility to have sorted it before now 👀
    Advice is free
    Call out is potentially life threatening for us & our customers.
    So
    Please be understanding.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

Tom any idea where I could order a few plumbing bits for delivery. Outside taps and elbows etc

• Registered Users Posts: 33,615 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Few Scoops last night Tom ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,721 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Tom any idea where I could order a few plumbing bits for delivery. Outside taps and elbows etc

Amazon.co.uk

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭DGOBS

Heatmerchants are still doing delivery I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭Wesser

What if your problem arose after the lockdown began? You couldnt really have it sorted before....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭anheneti

DGOBS wrote: »
    Heatmerchants are still doing delivery I believe

I was talking to one guys in Heatmerchants today, it’s trade customers only for essentials

Advertisement