Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nespresso Citiz

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭moodrater

ncur wrote: »
    Good offer while it lasted, gone back up to €247.

About €200 on amazon:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0028QHMFK/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=kitchen

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭Northern Monkey

Anyone know when the welcome offers are due back in stock? Got my gift card and went to order today, but both welcome packs are out of stock. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Not sure. I found most of the coffee samples included with the machine to be too weak for my taste anyway and a lot of them are included in the Welcome Packs so I went and ordered a selection of the more intense capsules with my €80 credit.

I got the Intenso Assortment pack. (1 sleeve of Kazaar, Dharkan, Roma, Arpeggio, Ristretto)

50 Dharkan
    50 Arpeggio
    50 Fortissio Lungo

So 200 capsules for €76.50

Due to be delivered in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,962 ✭✭✭opus

Anyone know when the welcome offers are due back in stock? Got my gift card and went to order today, but both welcome packs are out of stock. :(

My gift card arrived last week so I went online yesterday & they were in stock then. Already marked as dispatched so I'd imagine it will show up next week sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭MICKEYG

opus wrote: »
    My gift card arrived last week so I went online yesterday & they were in stock then. Already marked as dispatched so I'd imagine it will show up next week sometime.

I got my gift card and ordered straight away but was not aware of a welcome pack. Is it only available for your first order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

give them a call, I was the same (few pages back)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

You have two buttons on the machine- one for espresso shots, one for small cups of coffee- the espresso shot- is literally, a shot glass of intense coffee (the way its drank on the continent)- the small cup- is the smallest pyrex cup size- what you'd get for a standard cup of coffee in most places on the continent- its not a mug, or a soupbowl volume- its a small cup.

Most people I know do a double into a standard cup- for a full sized cup of coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭ccull123

You have two buttons on the machine- one for espresso shots, one for small cups of coffee- the espresso shot- is literally, a shot glass of intense coffee (the way its drank on the continent)- the small cup- is the smallest pyrex cup size- what you'd get for a standard cup of coffee in most places on the continent- its not a mug, or a soupbowl volume- its a small cup.

Most people I know do a double into a standard cup- for a full sized cup of coffee.

Do you mean a double espresso shot or a double lungo shot with lungo capsules?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,123 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Anybody who bought this still waiting for the gift card to arrive?

I bought a different model early in Janurary, registered it online and got confirmation that the card would be sent out within 4 weeks. Well after 4 weeks I e-mailed them and was basically told to just be patient - the card will be on its way soon. It's 2 weeks again since and still nothing.:confused:

How long does it take to verify the unit's serial number and throw a card in the mail?:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Danda99

My voucher never arrived either. I rang them yesterday & they said they sent it a month ago. Told me they would credit my account directly rather than issue another voucher & phone me when it's done. Didn't get a phonecall but I see the credit has been added.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭cailineile

How topical and strange,

I was listening to Ray Darcy this morning ( I know I know, I was driving after 9- never usually happens) so long story short, Nespresso had 6million in profit last year here in Ireland, ( or something like that)- madness really.

So anyways this got me thinking, hey I never received my gift card.. So I decided I'd ring them, they said it was sent at the end of Jan when I registered, but similar to Danda99 I didn't get it

Same story they said they would credit my account, I'll wait until Friday to see if this happens or not, just logged in and see that credit hasn't been added. So will wait and see.

Looks like I'll have to ring them up then. It's a UK number isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Del007

I'm sure it's an Irish free phone number but you get through to the uk, at least I did anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭leecurlywurly

Got my card after about a month. Maybe they've hit a busy period?

Went in Nespresso store in Brown Thomas today, boy it's very posh! I hope your cards arrive soon, I'm sure they will do.

Phoned the Irish number last night and ended up speaking to a very English sounding girl so they probably have the one call center dealing with both. Anyway, she was very helpful and friendly so no problems there. According to their records the card was sent out a week after I applied, ie posted out on the 15th Jan. I assured her I haven't received it so she said they'd credit it to my Nespresso account. (I'm sure most people would probably have preferred it this way.) Fingers crossed now.

Advertisement