Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nespresso Citiz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭invaderzimirl

great machine i have one for the last 4 years.

plus great price think i payed over €300 then

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭rocally

You also get a €80 voucher back as well from Nespresso so it does look sweet to me

sweet id recommend you get the nespresso welcome pack if you can its €100 (- your €80 so you get it for €20)
    its 250 coffies and a nice sisplay case its what i bought too :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Del007

rocally wrote: »
    You also get a €80 voucher back as well from Nespresso so it does look sweet to me

How do u get the voucher? My gf bought one for me for C'mas so not sure how to claim the voucher

• Registered Users Posts: 27 pokethebear

Del007 wrote: »
    How do u get the voucher? My gf bought one for me for C'mas so not sure how to claim the voucher

Register the purchase online or over phone. Instructions contained inside the nespresso box so hope you still have that. Otherwise try at point of purchase. Card arrives in post a week later. Ordered 200 pods this evening and still left with credit on card. Card valid for 6 months from time of purchase. It's the bomb, yo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deep1

sweet id recommend you get the nespresso welcome pack if you can its €100 (- your €80 so you get it for €20)
    its 250 coffies and a nice sisplay case its what i bought too :-)

Great bargain Op, paid 218 just few days back, @invaderzimirl do you have the link handy for display case? is it this https://www.nespresso.com/ie/en/product/totem-capsule-dispenser

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

pretty good deal, paid €180 for ours through amazon before xmas

this is the coffee selection, but mine came with one of these
    IMG_1353.JPG

i got it in BT on grafton street you might be best to ask in there if you are in Dublin.

if im passing ill ask and post any info i get. you can only get 1 per machine.

this is the coffee selection, but mine came with one of these
    IMG_1353.JPG

i got it in BT on grafton street you might be best to ask in there if you are in Dublin.

if im passing ill ask and post any info i get. you can only get 1 per machine.

Thanks, i am planning to go tomorrow so will check.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Goolay

Ordered! Thanks OP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Have a voucher for Debenhams! It will be going to very good use now!!

Anyone have a discount code??

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Seems like a great deal, especially as the Aeroccino is included and they tend to cost 80 to 90 quid when bought on their own. Plus the 80 quid of coffee for free brings the overall pre sale value to 327, which means the offer of 170 brings it down to slightly over half price. Great find OP.

Just one Q for those who already own these, how long from stone cold does it take for it to produce a coffee?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭peejay1986

Was on sale in Debenhams for €217 before Christmas so really nice offer! Bought one for my girlfriend and have to say it's amazing.

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Seems like a great deal, especially as the Aeroccino is included and they tend to cost 80 to 90 quid when bought on their own. Plus the 80 quid of coffee for free brings the overall pre sale value to 327, which means the offer of 170 brings it down to slightly over half price. Great find OP.

Just one Q for those who already own these, how long from stone cold does it take for it to produce a coffee?

Abt 10-12 seconds to heat up and less than a minute to make cappuccino ( milk froth) and all. in short very little time.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭tiernanobrien

That's a great price. Those machines are well worth the money if you're a coffee drinker.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ariya

That's a great price. Those machines are well worth the money if you're a coffee drinker.

You defo will be a coffee drinker once you get one of these!
    I used to have a cup a week, wasnt too bothered by coffee. Since getting one of these i drink 3/4 a day! Had to stock up on the decaff which are lovely altho dont beat my fave arpeggio ones

was on to nespresso earlier and she told me my gift card is on the way too. Delighted!

is the welcome offer only available until you place a first offer?

Cant see it online now, but when i looked before my first order of capsules, it was out of stock anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

is the welcome offer only available until you place a first offer?

Cant see it online now, but when i looked before my first order of capsules, it was out of stock anyway

They send you out a voucher (plastic card) with either 50 or 80 euro on it. I brought mine into Brown Thomases and redeemed it for €50 worth of capsules.

To get it, I had to
    • provide proof of purchase
    • provide them with the number under the drip tray of the unit.

then 4 weeks later, it came in the post.

yeah have the voucher here. just couldnt see the welcome pack on the website.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭leecurlywurly

Thanks OP! Been thinking about getting one before Xmas but decided against it with no room in the kitchen but with this bargain deal & voucher on top, I couldn't resist!

Rearranging the kitchen :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 982 ✭✭✭Dick Turnip

Thanks OP! Been thinking about getting one before Xmas but decided against it with no room in the kitchen but with this bargain deal & voucher on top, I couldn't resist!

Rearranging the kitchen :D

I may as well copy and paste your response because I'm the exact same!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭rocally

Delighted a few people purchased - Cheers Lads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

I bought, too. It's despatched, so should be here soon. Had been looking for a new nespresso machine before xmas, but was put off by the prices. Could justify this one! And the in-laws will be happy I spent the money they gave me for Christmas in a way that benefits their son, too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 31 agony

I also purchased one this morning. Between that and the dyson hover that's me broke, all thanks to bargain alert posters! Thanks guys

• Registered Users Posts: 19,587 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

At that price I would have loved to have bought but January bills dictate otherwise:( I know well Ill probably spend the rest of the year waiting on a price as good as it and not find it !

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

If someone buys you one as a gift and you don't have proof of purchase, what's the deal with the €50/€80 giftcard?!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 ariya

rustyzip wrote: »
    If someone buys you one as a gift and you don't have proof of purchase, what's the deal with the €50/€80 giftcard?!

I didnt have the receipt and sent it in. I was talkin to them fri and girl said gift card was sent on 2nd jan

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bideye

Very tempted to buy this just a q is the coffee nice and hot from this machine

Just used up my free credit to buy welcome pack online, as Brown thomas was out of stock from long time and they had no idea when it will be back in stock.

Online you get complimentary Totem case
    https://www.nespresso.com/ie/en/product/totem-capsule-dispenser

Not good reviews as people complaining Capsules keeps falling down, will update when it arrives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Anyone know how long Debenhams deliveries usually take after the order status changes to dispatched?

Are they shipped from Ireland or the UK?

Ordered Sunday evening and dispatched yesterday evening.

Thanks again OP!!

Advertisement