Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

M&S Lambswool Jumper Reduced to €12.50 today only

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭BrianJD

heavywater wrote: »
    Mens Lambswool Jumper Reduced to €12.50 from €40 for today only. Machine Washable.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Showstopping-Deal/b/540786031?intid=ss2_1of2_showstopper

Crap.........are they gonna have a daily wow deal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 peppy1

Mens Lambswool Jumper Reduced to €12.50 from €40 for today only. Machine Washable.

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Showstopping-Deal/b/540786031?intid=ss2_1of2_showstopper

Got one of these today..strictly 1 per customer, great deal...only discovered boards and bargain alerts today..it's brilliant but it's making me broke!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Inbox

peppy1 wrote: »
    Got one of these today..strictly 1 per customer, great deal...only discovered boards and bargain alerts today..it's brilliant but it's making me broke!

You check out hotukdeals.com as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 peppy1

Inbox wrote: »
    You check out hotukdeals.com as well

Will do, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭heavywater

BrianJD wrote: »
    Crap.........are they gonna have a daily wow deal?

Staff didn't know but indicated that it would be worthwhile keeping an eye on the website

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭UCD AFC

was bedlam for these, ques to get to the feckin things. mother wanted me to get another one for her, they make great presents she says ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 beemaja

sounds like a great offer to me, it is an adventcalendar offer, today's is 20% of men's shirts, but def. not as great a deal as the jumper, gutted i missed out on this one...

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Limestone1

Staff didn't know but indicated that it would be worthwhile keeping an eye on the website

I was told there would be another very good offer before christmas, this time for womens clothing

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Limestone1 wrote: »
    I was told there would be another very good offer before christmas, this time for womens clothing

Excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭et101

Any clues on what it might be?? and when it might be?? Boots are doing a less than half price gift each week. Not sure if this was posted already. This week it's a FCUK bag with toiletries reduced from €60 to €28. Would make a really nice present. Great deal ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

et101 wrote: »
    Any clues on what it might be?? and when it might be?? Boots are doing a less than half price gift each week. Not sure if this was posted already. This week it's a FCUK bag with toiletries reduced from €60 to €28. Would make a really nice present. Great deal ;)

Totally off topic from the OP:o but does anyone know if they will be doing the Soap and Glory Hat Box this year at half price? Got one for myself last year but would love to get a few as presents this year.

Advertisement