Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

info about boxing coach course?

• 25-10-2009 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Anybody know where or who to find out about boxing coach courses?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 strefa walki

It depends on what part of the country your in. If your in the Munster Area I can give you a contact number.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

you need to be part of a boxing club to do the courses, they can register you on it and when the next 1 is on you just do it, if your not part of a club it cant be done as far as i know.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Moved from SD/MA...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 007phoenix

Thanks, it would depend where in Munster, I'm in midlands and could travel

007phoenix wrote: »
    Thanks, it would depend where in Munster, I'm in midlands and could travel

Are you in a club?

• Advertisement

cowzerp wrote: »
    you need to be part of a boxing club to do the courses, they can register you on it and when the next 1 is on you just do it, if your not part of a club it cant be done as far as i know.

I was untill a year ago, we Have no boxing club in my home town, would be great to be able to do something for the kids there.

I seen on the Irish fighter some of Peter Folys black dragon students doing and passing boxing coach courses, just lookin to know if or where it can be done

They must have done it through some boxing club!
    martial arts clubs cant just send lads on them, there easy but the point is years of experience gets you through it and you just prove you can do it..

Martial arts clubs dont have boxing experience, throwing punches is not boxing.. as ya know.

Yes i know different kettle of fish i have done KB for 15 years and done boxing for a couple the style i did allowed me to cross over fairly handy.
    A few guys in my town have done boxing since they were young and were successful but the club closed down and were making efforts to set it up again but we need a guy with papers for insurance and just to be legit

007phoenix wrote: »
    Yes i know different kettle of fish i have done KB for 15 years and done boxing for a couple the style i did allowed me to cross over fairly handy.
    A few guys in my town have done boxing since they were young and were successful but the club closed down and were making efforts to set it up again but we need a guy with papers for insurance and just to be legit

Fair play, see if you can get another club to get you to do it-then you can work away..or write to the iaba and explain that you want to set up and see what they say

Will do thanks for the advice:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement