Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Christmasy things.....

• 01-12-2009 3:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Ok where would be a good place to get christmas hats, santa earings, that general kind of thing? Please and thank you. Perferably in dublin city centre!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'd say you'd be able to get a lot of those type things in the 2euro shops, not sure how good the quality of them would be though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭R.Shackleford

Lidel and Alde have loads of christmas stuff in each week. check out their weekly cataloge thing, i got a cool santa that climbs a rope for around 15 euro!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

as another poster said, i reckon you would get that sort of stuff in €2 shop - there is one on bottom of Georges st - r you would prob get them in pennys aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

Lidel and Alde have loads of christmas stuff in each week. check out their weekly cataloge thing, i got a cool santa that climbs a rope for around 15 euro!:D
    I seen one of them for €8 i think it was in the tenner shop in stephens green today, was very tempted to buy it :D
    messrs wrote: »
    as another poster said, i reckon you would get that sort of stuff in €2 shop - there is one on bottom of Georges st - r you would prob get them in pennys aswell
    Yeah i'm gonna try the one on georges street tomorrow, i know they have tinsel and all that stuff just dont know if they have earings etc.... might try pennys one of the evenings..... thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭Orlee

There's a Christmas shop on Suffolk Street beside Elvery's that's selling all that gear

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Robin132

Orlee wrote: »
    There's a Christmas shop on Suffolk Street beside Elvery's that's selling all that gear
    Might give that a try tomorrow so.... the 2euro store on georges street has hats and stuff but no ear rings etc....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'd say claire's accessories would have ear rings and probably a fair bit of other stuff too. I think there's one in the ilac center and stephen's green

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,163 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

€2 shop FTW! They have some class stuff in there this year and like who cares if it doesnt last that long its €2! and its just for xmas. I got these light up snow globe things in there the other day which look great.

Advertisement