Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bah Humbug

• 09-10-2008 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I saw Christmas selection boxes in Joyces yesterday. It's October! We haven't even had Hallow'een yet.

It reminded me that when I moved to Galway last October I saw a very drunk man stumbing down quay street dressed in a Santa suit with his bits hanging out of his pants. Not a sight for children :P

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

They appeared in Dunnes on October 1st right beside the Halloween sweets
    Also in Tesco, which has 30% off all christmas confectionery this week..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Christmas is for c*nts anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭dafunk

c*nts = christians? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

dafunk wrote: »
    c*nts = christians? :pac:
    generally.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

There at it in Lidl too but it's only small bits like chocolates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Merry Kwanzaa Bitches!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

I remembering working in Dunnes a few years ago and they started the Xmas songs around early November.

Let us all bow our heads and give a moments silence for the poor workers in any such store that has to put up with the constant jingling and merriness for 2 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭ErnieBert

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to the World of Wonder toyshop in Westside on Monday to get my kids' Santa pressies.

Why should I go there in December only to find stuff sold out and then to Q for an hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

Anyone know where I can buy some Easter eggs? ! :D :rolleyes: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭hada

vulcan57 wrote: »
    Anyone know where I can buy some Easter eggs? ! :D :rolleyes: ;)

I still have some left over from last year that I didn't eat if you want. ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement