Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

(Male) Participants for - deleted

Options
  • 09-06-2011 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hello-
    My name is <snip> and I'm studying for a psychology degree with the <snip>. For my critical social psychology module, I'm doing a research study on <snip>
    I realise this is short notice but I would be very very grateful for any assistance.

I have prepared an info sheet which gives more details. Please email me at <snip> or reply to this thread

I Really would appreciate your time. If you can't participate, maybe you could circulate this further. Thanks!

Closed on request/personal info removed - Sept 2020

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

OP, really you should ask a mod before putting up requests for volunteers. I'll let it stand, but will lock the thread. You might find more volunteers over at Soc - The Gentleman's Club.........but ask the mods before posting! JC

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement