Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

..hair.greasy.hair gel.

Options
  • 07-01-2009 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭

I have a phobia which is getting worse and the phobia is.. Hair!! Not ordinary hair, greesy hair, hair roots, dandruff but most of all hair gel is probably the one where my heart starts racing and i can't physically be near or talk to that person or even watch on tv. anything that make's hair either um rock hard or like lard. Do these people not care or do they like the feel of lard in their hair?!...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 spiderbaby21

haha im sorry to laugh but you would realy hate my hair, i use the red dax wax and thats like putting lard in your hair, it has a great look and makes your hair stay styld and keeps it that way all night! what makes it so annoying??

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 137 ✭✭Pi^2

It is in human nature to dislike fatty greasy substances. You look at all the people who go to the chipper and are disgusted at the clear fat marks on the packaging and yet they proceed to eat the food!

But, this is still the worst reason I have ever heard for not talking to someone.

Just find a boyfriend or girlfriend with nice shiny non-greasy hair. And then get them to put gel in it after a while, and you will still like them as a person and you will get over the irrational behavior.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭nads

i don't think she's asking for help - just posting her phobia, she's probably doing ok for herself - it's not the PI forum ???
    Plus i've never seen anyone scoff at a greasy bag in a chipper - not once.

fair play for sharing your phobia, if you don't like lard hair gel, you don't like lard hair gel - different strokes for different folks!

Advertisement