Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Irish Times Fantasy Golf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Vivorourke

Yea there was a notification from the organisers saying only one player from each teams points will show, the other player will be DNP but all points will be awarded properly on Monday morning.

Cheers buddy

qwabercd wrote: »
    You'd be better off if cantlay was a dnp!

😉

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭denis1501

Anyone got this week's password yet? Tnx.

Password is BALLYLIFFIN

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Fair play Denis you answered your own question! Did you suck it up and buy the paper!!?

• Advertisement

hahaha!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,108 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Some people nailed it this week by getting 4 sets of winner points, a captain winner (1), Rahm (1) and Palmer (1). Campillo (1). Some even had second places on top. I thought the team event would be a harder call.

Well done those people. Made it like a major week.

No luck again with my captain selection but was happy to see a first and two seconds. Might be the best week I get of the whole season. Shows value of the right captain selection though.

Ya it was very clever to say the least Obviously a little bit of a gamble but the payout was massive very well thought out.

I forgot to Save my captain pick (xander) for the masters which has hurt a bit, so I'll just have to win a monthly prize instead :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15 robbo1203

Ballyliffen does not seem to work when I enter it, is says invalid password.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

robbo1203 wrote: »
    Ballyliffen does not seem to work when I enter it, is says invalid password.

should be in at the end

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 onthesod

Is it too late to join this league?

onthesod wrote: »
    Is it too late to join this league?

doubt it,you'll be playing catch-up,code is back a few pages

transfer password this week is FOTAISLAND

Sound, joined up there now

Do players who reach get into a playoff get the 500 points or has the system not just updated yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭amlinopta

Anybody finding that their captain isn’t the one chosen, may not have saved it correctly but was fairly certain everything was checked carefully?

amlinopta wrote: »
    Anybody finding that their captain isn’t the one chosen, may not have saved it correctly but was fairly certain everything was checked carefully?

Mine has saved correctly each week ive chosen one anyways

Do players who reach get into a playoff get the 500 points or has the system not just updated yet?

Don't know, I think the winner of the playoff gets the 500 and runner up gets 350..

Yes there seems to be a glitch, when I click my Captain then save it, it ALWAYS changes to somebody different, so if I wasn't on my guard I would've had wrong captians every week. I use my phone, so maybe it's different for people on laptops or whatever.

Happens every time to me as well, first save it goes to someone else. Save a second time and it works.
    Got caught a couple of weeks back, it saved to a player who wasn't even playing and I never noticed.

• Advertisement

denis1501 wrote: »
    Happens every time to me as well, first save it goes to someone else. Save a second time and it works.
    Got caught a couple of weeks back, it saved to a player who wasn't even playing and I never noticed.

Ouch! Don't suppose the player you were meant to Captain missed the cut and you actually saved yourself getting a minus 20

This week's transfer password is TRALEE

Defo had it on Koepka last WED,just checked points Kisner(c),who i had the previous week,its all fooked up

Yes there seems to be a glitch, when I click my Captain then save it, it ALWAYS changes to somebody different, so if I wasn't on my guard I would've had wrong captians every week. I use my phone, so maybe it's different for people on laptops or whatever.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭amlinopta

Also had Koepka captain last week, 100% saved it. Went in to check the points and Hatton, who I never saved as captain, was showing. Emailed them via the help section, they said there were no issues and nobody else had contacted them. Is this the same crowd who made a bags of it a couple of years back?

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭fluff_daddy

Also had Koepka captain last week, 100% saved it. Went in to check the points and Hatton, who I never saved as captain, was showing. Emailed them via the help section, they said there were no issues and nobody else had contacted them. Is this the same crowd who made a bags of it a couple of years back?

I noticed this a few times. Have to save captain twice

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Also noticed the lads who finished MDF have been given no points. Should really be getting the 10 points for making the cut.

Monthly leaderboards would be nice, I begining to wonder did I put the cpatncy on the first week and it didnt save

Monthly leaderboards would be nice, I begining to wonder did I put the cpatncy on the first week and it didnt save

You can check by going to My Team, then team points up near top left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 FOREBALLS

Same thing happened to me I had Koepka as Captain and when I checked results the Captain was Trey Mullinax, why would you pick Mullinax as Captain. People should start taking screen grabs every week so they have proof of how badly run this game is.

Advertisement