Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Corporal punishment of children

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,015 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

It is impossible to prove. Nobody would believe her. She would be styraight out the door with no reference if she tried to sue. She can't afford big legal fees either.

Very easy to prove with a cheap camera digital camera left running in video mode...

I'm beginning to doubt the validity of this one.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭jenny jinks

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Very easy to prove with a cheap camera digital camera left running in video mode...

I'm beginning to doubt the validity of this one.

I have suggested to her that she try and record it. It never happens in the area where she normally sits, it is usually when she is called into the woman's office. She couldn't possibly bringn a recorder with her every time she is called into the office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement