Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game/App Recommendations

• 01-12-2019 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

I don't see a thread for game/App recommendations so here goes.

Thrill Of The Fight:
    I've played this for 2 hours and I'm literally drenched in sweat. Very realistic and each fighter has a different style. Only need a 6.5 by 6.5ft play space as well. I've never boxed in my life but loved this. It feels like a proper workout which might suit people that want to improve their fitness. I run marathons and go to the gym a few times a week and still found it to be a workout.

PokerStarsVR:
    A free game and not so much about the poker but the social aspect. I've played a few games of this and really enjoyed it. Throwing cigars and cigarettes across the table is a bit unexpected but fun. This would be great having a few bottles a beer at home around the Xmas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,610 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Good idea, but probably best to specify the platform as well.
    For me here are a few that are on most platforms...

- Superhot VR (all platforms)

- In Death (PSVR / PCVR)

- Polybius (PSVR / PCVR)

Advertisement