Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

HPAT 2020 group

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 muni5724

Hi,

I’m looking to make a group or willing to join one for the Med-Entry HPAT Platinum package group discount. Comment below or PM me if you are interested?

hey I would live to make a group with you if you're still up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 27 annemarieR

Hi,

I’m looking to make a group or willing to join one for the Med-Entry HPAT Platinum package group discount. Comment below or PM me if you are interested?

I would be interested in joining that group please.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sru

Hi, I'm planning on doing the HPAT as well, is anyone doing the HPAT Ireland Exam Complete Package so we can apply for the group discount which will get you it from 350 to 250 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1 RuaDolan

I've set up a group with the ******** Platinum Group Package, I know its late but is there anyone still looking to join a group?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 campmed

I'd like to join/form a group, anyone?

• Advertisement
Advertisement