Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bershka online shopping returned

• 28-03-2021 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

I've returned an item back to Bershka using the post office. They received it the first week in February that makes more or less two months. I called them a couple of times and told me they are processing the refund and they will forward the issue to accounts. Still waiting and I think I never going to get the refund. Has anyone had the same issue? How was it resolved?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭stronglikebull

Contact your bank and ask for a chargeback as you've returned the goods but they haven't refunded the money. You have their responses to say they have the return so you should be good to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭maria11

Contact your bank and ask for a chargeback as you've returned the goods but they haven't refunded the money. You have their responses to say they have the return so you should be good to go.

I called them back yesterday and after listening to the same answer again "sorry I will bring this issue to the customer care department" I told the lady If I didn't have my refund by the end of this week I was going to contact my credit card company. I received my refund today, miraculously.

Advertisement