Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Reverse camera, blind spot sensors... BMW 225 XE

• 07-03-2021 10:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi gents and ladies,

I am trying my luck here as well.

I am looking to have installed a reverse camera (which will use the screen I have in the car) and blind spot sensors.

Unfortunately I can't find any trusty providers online and here I am, asking for your help.
    By any chance if you know someone who's doing this, please let me know.

Your replies are greatly appreciated. Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Where are you based? Do you have the camera & sensors purchased already & just want them fitted or are you looking for a complete supply & install type job?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭srgu

I am based in Dublin, but I can travel if needed.

I am looking for a full job(supply and install)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I.C.E. in Ranelagh or Safesounds in Drumcondra. Both do good work & have been in the in-car business a long time.

Advertisement