Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

MK Studios Dublin Released

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭John_Mc

Finally got around to installing this on my upgraded machine and it's lovely. The effects from PBR are very impressive - especially when it's wet and raining.

Absolutely delighted with it and highly recommend it

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Board Walker

My ultimate traffic doesn't populate T2 very well. There may be one EI A320 and a Qatar 787 but thats it.

It's a fantastic scenery and they almost have it ready for FS20 according to FS Elite. Should be out later this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 770 ✭✭✭Board Walker

John_Mc wrote: »
    Finally got around to installing this on my upgraded machine and it's lovely. The effects from PBR are very impressive - especially when it's wet and raining.

Absolutely delighted with it and highly recommend it

They announced lately that Cork will be released in 2021... Ill believe it when i see it.

Advertisement