Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Returns to MandM

Options
  • 25-10-2019 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭

I've been using MandM for years and never had to return anything. Latest delivery this week included a pair of shoes which despite being the size advertised, are way too big.
    It'll cost 17.50 to return and I think MandM direct will refund that but I'm not sure. I've tried to contact them the past few days through emails but no response.

Anyone any experience of making returns to them from Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

jay0109 wrote: »
    I've been using MandM for years and never had to return anything. Latest delivery this week included a pair of shoes which despite being the size advertised, are way too big.
    It'll cost 17.50 to return and I think MandM direct will refund that but I'm not sure. I've tried to contact them the past few days through emails but no response.

Anyone any experience of making returns to them from Ireland?

I had to return an item of clothing. I ordered the wrong size by mistake so I was responsible for the cost of returning the item. Wasn't worth returning, so I just gave it to charity instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

4 emails over the last week and not a word back. They'll never see another cent of my business if this is the carry on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

Paid direct by cc.
    I've read the faq's and none the wiser. Hence the emails.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭Phat Cat

Sorry to resurrect a zombie thread but MandM Direct have changed their returns policy recently and you can no longer post an item back to a returns address.

Instead they have a returns portal where you need to pre pay for returns postage then drop into into your local post office.

I recently bought t-shirt worth 25e that was too small and I wanted to exchange it, but I was quoted 12e to send it back via the returns portal, which if course is a total ripoff.

So just a word of warning to anybody that's shopping with MandM Direct, either use PayPal to claim the postage or you'll be left paying a premium to return your items.

Advertisement