Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

4 D Pharma

• 11-04-2021 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Think this is the year for DDDD
    Welcome all views.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭cc87

4d is backed by a few on here.
    It’s been mentioned a good bit in the stock picking thread since the start of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭hydrus21

Well, the big splash onto the nasdaq turned out to be a pebble in a puddle. Company mentioned liquidity issues. If thats the case then their US advisors should be booted out the door. Now their in a 40 day quite period ( nasdaq requirement ).
    Some smart investors might say this is the time to accumulate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Bob Harris

I've held DDDD for over 6 months, been up 60% at times and probably about 15% now. Not bothered as I think much better times are ahead.
    Once the quiet period elapses in a few weeks they have indicated there will be a strong flow of announcements over the rest of the year and we can only hope they'll be positive. I feel the possible upside far outweighs the downside and willing to wait for a few years for that to materialise.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭hydrus21

Got into 4d a year ago thanks to the Woodford affair.
    This is my largest holding by far but like you Bob, I sleep easy. With Merck, Merck Gmb and Pfizer were in good company. The annual accounts are published and out of the way and Duncan & Alex have just confirmed their large share purchases.
    Great upside from here.:)

Advertisement