Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Paddy (wacker) Mulrooney ;Waterford

• 21-06-2015 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Deepest condolences to the mulrooneys in Waterford . Wacker was an integral part of Waterford City life . It's a huge loss to the City and many many people will miss him deeply . Thanks for the great memories bud ..... "We are the mods"

http://youtu.be/QA5gJ0hZpCc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 davidholden

Great words Scaldy Ned. Reading the tributes paid since yesterdat ,all the warmth and love people have for Wacker, shines through...Personally speaking , he was a good friend , helped me out many a time,and was a Gent to all the folk around St Ursula's Terrace way. We wont see his like again..Gentleman,Character,Legend . R.I.P Paddy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 davidholden

Great words Scaldy Ned. Reading the tributes paid since yesterday ,all the warmth and love people have for Wacker, shines through...Personally speaking , he was a good friend , helped me out many a time,and was a Gent to all the folk around St Ursula's Terrace way. We wont see his like again..Gentleman,Character,Legend . R.I.P Paddy.

Advertisement