Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Brendan Benson

• 29-01-2005 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hey there i didnt really no where exactly to put this thread so i put it here
    What do we all think of the man hes is the coolest thing since sliced bread (and jason falkner~but falk rules to!)
    Lets hear all the thoughts and stuff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Alana

eh well i wouldnt put him under soul/rnb/funk...maybe a mix of quasi funkyness, krazy rock and beck-likeness with ubar quirky lyrics. the guy is a fupping leg-end. He has the maddest lyrics ever-and to boot hes playing here soon for like a tenner or something. I love the "folk singer song"...er..song, its animal, very gusto fueled, nice happy music with krazyness which this image obessed pop world and angry metal world needs :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

Yeah in Doyles Bar in Fleet St Dublin for 12 euro a ticket
    hes ab fab hey anyone if you havent already heard of this guy you should go along to the gig anyway i mean how wrong can you go for 12 yoyo!
    Trust me i was told about him by a friend and i was like yeah so what but then i heard his single and i have an order all his albums!!
    Hes so quirky and folk singer is v good but my fav so far is a toss up between good to me and your quiet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 LebonIRL

Annette,

where can you get tickets for that. Only in Doyle's itself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭annette curtain

no not at all you can get them in most ticket outlets....i got mine in a golden discs!
    They're every where snap them up for the concert of a lifetime!!

Advertisement