Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

any vegans?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,694 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

A few millenia does wonders for evolution (it's speeded up by civilization, see?).

Anyway, Japanese scientists are investigating into the possibility of children born with unusually distended thumbs. Their reasoning? Videogames! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭waldo

For those commenting on the goodness of dairy: http://notmilk.com/ We have one of the highest consumptions of dairy products in the western world, also one of the highest rates of heart disease. There are huge vested interests in the dairy industry in Ireland, Europe and the States. I'm not a vegetarian, but I don't eat much meat. I dont drink Milk, but I do eat small amounts of cheese.

No I dont believe we were designed to eat other animals. I'll still eat small amounts of the stuff though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,694 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Our rate of heart disease is based on many factors (not just diet-related), so putting it all down to 1 is preposterous. Gotta look at everything, ya know?

Hmm... program on last night, from that series about Indonesian "Hobbits".
    Seems we (Homo ¬_¬ Sapiens) ate them...

Advertisement