Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feedback on External Tax Websites to be Confined Here

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

sharky86 wrote: »
    Eh you know there are based in Kilkenny and Dublin don't you JohnSmith1234?

Hmmmmmm, the company is based there, but can you say for certain where the processing of the stuff internally happens..?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Hi,

I am working in Ireland for 5 months now, i heard there are websites which helps you to get back any extra tax paid (PAYE), can you please recommend me a good website for claiming tax back?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 13,031 ✭✭✭✭Geuze

Do you think that you have overpaid income tax?

If your tax credits are correct, then you will not have overpaid income tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I am not sure, because i am new in the country. I am trying to enter the online revenue PAYE website but its "temporarily not available"
    i can check there my account and associated taxes, isnt it?
    Geuze wrote: »
    Do you think that you have overpaid income tax?

If your tax credits are correct, then you will not have overpaid income tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 59,539 ✭✭✭✭namenotavailablE

You can check using any of the various calculators available- see my signature for a link to an Excel spreadsheet.

Note also that you might have more luck with this query by moving it to the 'Tax calculation thread' stickied at the top of the Taxation forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Evelynmc

Hi,

I sent a form into Irish tax rebates and they messed up on my tax back, I got more than I was supposed to, now I will have less tax credits next year as I have to pay it back to the revenue. Not happy at all. I wrote to them via email and over Facebook to request that they no longer check my tax. I got a reply that said I have to get onto the revenue to request that the revenue unlink Irish tax rebates from my details. I was in the revenue office last week and they said I have to send it in writing to Irish tax rebates. Wouldn't use them again.

Advertisement