Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a decent AF Beer

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,758 ✭✭✭✭Basq

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Must try that. Seriously expensive though.
    Thought I saw it for about €6 for 4 cans in my local Dunnes.. could be wrong though

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Basq wrote: »
    Thought I saw it for about €6 for 4 cans in my local Dunnes.. could be wrong though

Must have a look in Dunnes, it's on sale for €8 for four 330ml cans in Tesco at the moment. Normal price is €10 for four! 😲

• Registered Users Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

ceekay74 wrote: »
    Must have a look in Dunnes, it's on sale for €8 for four 330ml cans in Tesco at the moment. Normal price is €10 for four! 😲

Too costly

Too costly
    Brewdog regular IPA has an RRP of €10 in my local Dunnes, and I've seen them sell it for more than €8.

Online (TheBeerClub.ie etc) might be the way to go as they may always have them priced around €8.

Brewdog regular IPA has an RRP of €10 in my local Dunnes, and I've seen them sell it for more than €8.

Online (TheBeerClub.ie etc) might be the way to go as they may always have them priced around €8.

Think I'll just stick to the lidl stuff for 4 quid :D

• Advertisement

Think I'll just stick to the lidl stuff for 4 quid :D
    Is that the IPA in the Blue Bottle?

f16c16e1e1df4a7e8d3ea8d079c06a17_640x640.jpg

I'd pay the premium for Punk AF having tried that! :D But each to their own.

Is that the IPA in the Blue Bottle?

f16c16e1e1df4a7e8d3ea8d079c06a17_640x640.jpg

I'd pay the premium for Punk AF having tried that! :D But each to their own.

Nope ...the perlenbacher lager. Haven't tried the crafty non alchos yet

Just got 4 X 330ml bru dog for 5.99 in Dunnes

Just got 4 X 330ml bru dog for 5.99 in Dunnes
    Yep, took a photo in my local Dunnes today:

IMG-20200111-145918.jpg

Yep, took a photo in my local Dunnes today:

IMG-20200111-145918.jpg

Having a few here. Wow ...these non alchos have come a long way !
    Tastes almost like the real thing!

• Advertisement

Yep, it's BY FAR the best of the non-alcho beers.

Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭ceekay74

Just trying some Carlsberg 0.0 now.

Not bad at all, decent enough taste. Worth the €3 for 4 bottles anyway. (Bought in Dunnes).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

agreed that Brewdog AF is the best NA beer by a long way
    everywhere seems to have them for 6 euro for four pack now - supermakerts anyway ,have bought it in Tesco and dunnes lately

Tastes almost exactly the same as their Punk IPA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

Was off the drink for 5 months last year and by far the nicest AF I had was the LIDL Non Alcoholic IPA and only €1 a bottle. The Erdingner N/A was nice as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Just reporting back that the Perlenbacher from lidl has surpassed all my expectations.
    Having 2 here now with the old crubeens warming in front of the fire and no hangxiety to contend with tomnorrow.

I 2nd that. By far the nicest I've tasted and the cheapest

I accidentally bought the fully leaded Perlenbacher in Lidl. I only noticed after my first sip.
    After being on the wagon for 4 months this was my downfall. The alco and alco free bottles look so similar.
    It was an honest mistake. Strange thing happened. That first sip that i took was bloody disqusting .
    Guess what though? It seemed to open up up the flood gates again.
    I kept drinking and drank for 2 weeks solid. On the wagon again now over a week so be careful out there folks.

brew dog nanny state is my new favourite. AF beers have come a log way since the old Kaliber days :D

Advertisement