Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone recognize this payment details

• 18-05-2021 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭

19.99 eur from post publicati 35316026000 visionaf2 930543

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

A Google search of the phone number shows Sunday Business Post.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

phonypony wrote: »
    A Google search of the phone number shows Sunday Business Post.

Yep i have a sub with them and that's what shows on my bank account.

19.99 is the monthly charge too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭Did you smash it

Yeah it is, thanks.

Yep i have a sub with them and that's what shows on my bank account.

19.99 is the monthly charge too.

Can I ask what corespondence or online receipt you get monthly for this sub? I get none. I don’t want this sub.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭Gooser14

Can I ask what corespondence or online receipt you get monthly for this sub? I get none. I don’t want this sub.

Surely you got an email containing T&Cs when you signed up for the subscription.

• Advertisement

Gooser14 wrote: »
    Surely you got an email containing T&Cs when you signed up for the subscription.

No, I don’t have any emails from them

No, I don’t have any emails from them

Yeah you should have got an email, someone could have scammed your card and hope you didn't notice a small enough sub although a strange newspaper to subscribe for a scanner.

Their customer service is normally pretty good, I'd contact them at helpdesk@businesspost.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

Are saying you didn't sign up, or you don't want it?

The circumstances are I bought a single edition on the 18th of April. That would be the last time I was on their website. If I signed up for a sub then (which is the only possibility), why didn’t I get charged for a monthly sub then. Doesn’t make sense to me to be charged a monthly sub now.

Also I have no emails, no e-receipt, no paper trail.

Anything unclear?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

I didn't even realise you could buy a single edition online. Are you sure you didn't sign up to a monthly subscription? It's 1 euro for the first month and then 19.99 thereafter.

• Advertisement

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    I didn't even realise you could buy a single edition online. Are you sure you didn't sign up to a monthly subscription? It's 1 euro for the first month and then 19.99 thereafter.

Well I was charged 3.45 for one edition a month ago. As said I have no paper trail so what can I tell you without one. It’s pretty schemey.

Well I was charged 3.45 for one edition a month ago. As said I have no paper trail so what can I tell you without one. It’s pretty schemey.

Have you emailed them to ask what the story is?

Advertisement