Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Outdoor Personal Training

• 20-10-2020 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭

Don't know how many PTs are on here, but interested if any of you are considering outdoor personal training. The guidelines are kind of fuzzy.

On the one hand, they say: "It is possible to meet with 1 other household in an outdoor setting which is not a home or garden, such as a park, including for exercise."

But on the other: "All other training activities (besides elite sport) should be individual only."

Thoughts?

https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/2dc71-level-5/#social-and-family-gatherings

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Hector.Mann

I think especially right now outside personal training could work. Although it is getting into the colder months and I will have to start moving inside soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Cill94

I think especially right now outside personal training could work. Although it is getting into the colder months and I will have to start moving inside soon.

Yep so far weather has been kind thankfully!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Hector.Mann

Fingers crossed we have a late winter. Definitely feel autumn in the air!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 ciara17

Good Idea.

Advertisement