Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Help finding someone to preform a handfasting.

• 15-09-2009 12:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Hi There,

I am just wondering where you guys are based are any of you in or near Dublin Ireland?

Also myself and my other half are looking to do a Handfasting but do not know of any High Priestess in or near Dublin. I do know a whole coven but they are based in the USA. And we don't have the funds to travel to them or they to us.

Any information would be very much appricated.

Many Thanks and Blessed Be.

Alison.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

There's a good few here from Ireland. PM me and I could hopefully help you find someone to officiate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Hi There,

I am just wondering where you guys are based are any of you in or near Dublin Ireland?

Also myself and my other half are looking to do a Handfasting but do not know of any High Priestess in or near Dublin. I do know a whole coven but they are based in the USA. And we don't have the funds to travel to them or they to us.

Any information would be very much appricated.

Many Thanks and Blessed Be.

Alison.

I would suggest that you try the ireland listing on witchvox, there are a people there who are listed as being clergy available for handfastings.

http://www.witchvox.com/vn/cl/iexx_cl.html

Congratulations on your pending nuptials and I hope you find a wonderful person to work with to make it happen.

Advertisement