Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Anyone Going to the Farrar/Bone talk? Quick Drink First?

Options
  • 15-01-2003 11:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭

Well, anyone going?
    Want to meet in the Porterhouse for a quick one around 7?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭silja

I am going to the talk, and would love to meet up for a drink at 7pm. Shall we say if possible, on the groundfloor of the Porterhouse, towards the back? So it is easier to find eachother.

To recognise me: I have long dark hair, wear glasses and of course a pentagram pendant (Oh and my name is pronounced Celia!).

Blessed be: silja

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Ah, yes. How to recognise Talliesin in the Porterhouse:
    1. Does potential Talliesin have a shaved head?
      No: That's not Talliesin.
      Yes: Go to step 2.
    2. Does potential Talliesin have ginger goatee and moustache?
      No: That's not Talliesin
      Yes: Go to step 3.
    3. Does potential Talliesin have a floor-length leather coat?
      Yes: Go to step 4
    4. Does potential Talliesin have a pint of stout in his hand?
      Yes: Go to step 5
    5. Does potential Talliesin have spectacles?
      Yes: Go to step 6
    6. Does potential Talliesin also answer to the name "Jon"?
      Yes: Congratulations, you have located Talliesin.

Anyway, I know Silja so if you find one of us you've found both of us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Kit

Hi guys,

Unfortunately i wont be able to get down for the talk, but hope you enjoy it. And have a few drinks for me too!

Hopefully, i will be able to get down for any upcoming events if i hear of them. Please feel free to let me know of any, as i scarcely know anyone in the pagan community. You being one of those few Silja! :-) Sent you e-mail by the way.

Would like to know more about the Dublin community, as im down quite alot anyway, and there is little here in Belfast.

Take care and have fun!

Kit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I hope to make the talk, dont think I'll get into to town early enough to make it to the pub. Will be there unless the kids catch fire of the house gets suddenly sick.

Advertisement