Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

007 Mafia Sign Up Thread - 09/06/2019

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Fresh meat!!!! Yay!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

quickbeam wrote: »
    Fresh meat!!!! Yay!!!! :D

We need a better phrase. Something less prison movie. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Go on so.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Welcome aboard Baggles Mc Bagglerson. :D

2 places left.

Further update, we are going to be trialing live voting for this game. More details on this in the OP.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Dublinandy2

Necro wrote: »
    Welcome aboard Baggles Mc Bagglerson. :D

2 places left.

Further update, we are going to be trialing live voting for this game. More details on this in the OP.

Like the x factor? Are you simon cowell?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,014 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Like the x factor? Are you simon cowell?

It's a no from me, Dandy.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Necro is there a difference between werewolf and mafia?

Read the threads with all the WW info. The one with the different roles though... Do many of them get used? They sound so much fun :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

I’m going to pretend me and Mick were drunk wolves and that’s why we didn’t use our powers night0 :pac:

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Necro is there a difference between werewolf and mafia?

Read the threads with all the WW info. The one with the different roles though... Do many of them get used? They sound so much fun :D

Nope, same game essentially. :D

TheSkunk wrote: »
    I’m going to pretend me and Mick were drunk wolves and that’s why we didn’t use our powers night0 :pac:

I was a hungover wolfso thats my excuse :) i think the roles need renaming

• Advertisement

I was a hungover wolfso thats my excuse :) i think the roles need renaming

You in for this one Mick... :D

Won't be as hectic paced, namely cos I'm not playing lol.
    But also the post limit :D

You in for this one Mick... :D

Won't be as hectic paced, namely cos I'm not playing lol.
    But also the post limit :D

Na i cant do it sorry dude, the faster paced ones suit my addictive nature with 3 days alive being my sweet spot.

I reckon a long game would break me and im being totally serious, unless im physically away from the internet i cant put games out of me head

Na i cant do it sorry dude, the faster paced ones suit my addictive nature with 3 days alive being my sweet spot.

I reckon a long game would break me and im being totally serious, unless im physically away from the internet i cant put games out of me head

No worries!! Spot still there if you change your mind, for now anyways :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

With thanks to Minus 6...

I'll dust off the oul WW coat and throw my shoe laces into the circus arena for this one.

This structure may be doable for me

*hopes not to relapse into WW addiction*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Uriel. wrote: »
    With thanks to Minus 6...

I'll dust off the oul WW coat and throw my shoe laces into the circus arena for this one.

This structure may be doable for me

*hopes not to relapse into WW addiction*

You're modding a game in September remember. Now is the perfect time to get back in the swing of things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

In if room, subs bench if not

sKeith wrote:
    In if room, subs bench if not

Just in time to grab the final seat :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Happy to step aside if anyone wants a seat btw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Yay

Thanks sully, we'll hold sign ups open till Thursday eve in case any stragglers want and then see if kitten, yourself or trit want to let them in, otherwise we now have our 17 Secret Agents.

All with Licences to Kill, but will it be for good...

Or Evil?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Evil.

If anyone wants to sign up as a substitute that would also be awesome btw!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

fixxxer wrote: »
    Evil.

as always...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

tusk wrote: »
    as always...

bernard-de-la-villardiere-lol-tumbr-gif-daccord-enquete-exclusive.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Move me onto subs guys. I've taken games on board to mod now so I don't mind at all.

Baggly wrote: »
    Move me onto subs guys. I've taken games on board to mod now so I don't mind at all.

If we get another few looking to play we'll do that surely:) For now, you're good:D

Thanks sully, we'll hold sign ups open till Thursday eve in case any stragglers want and then see it kitten, yourself or trit want to let them in, otherwise we now have our 17 Secret Agents.

All with Licences to Kill, but will it be for good...

Or Evil?

Or indifference

Just as an FYI:

We might start early with a soft open if people would like...

Just as an FYI:

We might start early with a soft open if people would like...

Sure :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

If anyone wants to sign up as a substitute that would also be awesome btw!!!

I might sign up as a sub if that is OK?

Few things up in the air and I don't know how much time I can commit to next week so didn't want to take the place of anybody.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement