Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Housebound
    Trying to entertain a little lunatic when it's lashing outside and all he wants is to go out :(
    House is wreaked already :):):)

Oh let him wreck away! You can both get out paints and be messy or put him in rain gear and head out :)

I'm kitchen side.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

self portrait...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Heading to my sisters to see my favorite wee man :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Just had a surprise visit from our granddaughter, who brought bars of chocolate and her bubbly happiness with her. She's away home now with a cake recipe she wanted.

Settling down to read a book in the garden while the weather holds.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side watching a movie and contemplating a few drinks tonight seeing as I’m off till Thursday

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Awake listening to the rain..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

10 mile race done.

Feet up couchside. If it is not within arms reach, not much chance of it being done.

about to fall off the world into sleep...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Putting a nice stuffed pork fillet in the oven and getting strawberries from the garden for dessert.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Richo didn't get his walk, I got my swim :)

Just home and devouring everything in sight.

Reason why he didn't get his drive/walk is because I'm collecting my son from the airport later and didn't want wet dog smell in the car.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

I love running in the rain.. Have a good one.

Cheers! It was actually a nice run, ended up doing 25km in the end! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the kitchen making a shepherds pie. Just waiting for the potato to brown on top :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

mzungu wrote: »
    Cheers! It was actually a nice run, ended up doing 25km in the end! :)

Well done.

I love those runs when you smash whatever goal you left with, although mine aren't anywhere close to 25km.

I'm going through a weird one with my runs atm. Running 10-15k runs with a backpack with TRX straps for the end, finishing really strong and home feeling brilliant but then my parkrun (5km) is wiping me out and I've to rest for the whole 24 hours afterwards.

To the thread.

Still eating, just had a mixed bowl of melon pieces and counting down the clock to collecting my son from the airport.

I'd a funny one the other night, out on a run and got a phone call from him.

''Where are you?'', ''California'' LOL.. I thought he was at home, he was ringing to ask if I can collect him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,288 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Goldeneye on RTE 2

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,983 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just home after a great day at my sister's and playing with my favorite wee man, he had me run ragged the rascal :3

I'm lying on my bed watching golden eye now waiting for mzungu to post a gif :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,198 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

branie2 wrote: »
    Watching Goldeneye on RTE 2

Great film - one of my favourite bond films.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting in one of Heathrow's business lounges waiting on my flight back. London was fun but for me a day is enough.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,997 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Beach

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching tv and chatting with a great friend :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

2 more sleeps to the Summer Holidays!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,071 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Post Dublin knockin the crap out of Meath. It's a very lonely place to be.:eek:

Hungry. Thirsty. Still.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got my seat, changed into my sleeper suit, they will turn this seat into a bed after takeoff and I can snore for the next 6 hours.

Good night all.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,709 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside, tae and tunes while i work..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Fathom wrote: »
    Beach

Homeside, heating on, ( one day after midsummers day :P )
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Got my seat, changed into my sleeper suit, ...........
    Curious as to what is a la mode in sleeper suits

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside watching benidorm on dvd. God, its miserable out so don't think the dog will be getting a walk.
    Can't wait for this apparent heatwave:D

Most importantly does the sleepersuit have footies or not? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Most importantly does the sleepersuit have footies or not? :D

*looks forward to pics* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,071 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Going back in time to the 90s. Listening to Map of the Universe by Blink. A very good Album. A very underrated Album.

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Going back in time to the 90s. Listening to Map of the Universe by Blink. A very good Album. A very underrated Album.

Fantastic band..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement