Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Games Beers - 17th May

• 08-01-2019 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Would March suit people for another beers? Dates are open for discussion.

EDIT: Title updated to reflect the fact the beers are in April.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

.Vlad. wrote: »
    Would March suit people for another beers? Dates are open for discussion.

17th?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hmmmm is there anything else on that date....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

But in all seriousness, I’d be up for it. A Saturday would suit me best. I might have an exam (& night out) on the 23rd but fairly free beyond that!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Probably won't make March tbh, have a few bits planned for March/April. But enjoy folks!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

D'oh, only just seeing this thread. Don't usually see threads that I don't follow, so might be worth putting a link to this in the general discussion??

Anyway, yeah, always interested. If we're doing Saturday then 9th or 23rd would be better. 17th is a Sunday but the 18th is the bank holiday in lieu of Patrick's Day falling on a Sunday so maybe then, if the 17th itself isn't suitable for all?

• Advertisement

Bumpity bump.

Still on for beers next month? Can we pick a date to suit the majority?

• quickbeam wrote: »
    Bumpity bump.

Still on for beers next month? Can we pick a date to suit the majority?

I've been absolutely jonsing for another bowl of Oscar's chicken wings. Plus, the craic was great at my first meet-up in January, so would love some more of that too.

How would Saturday March 30th suit the majority?

Working that weekend. Can still make it but wouldn’t be able to stay late.

• quickbeam wrote: »
    Working that weekend. Can still make it but wouldn’t be able to stay late.

So...what's different from January? :p

We can push it to early April if it would suit more people?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

How would Saturday March 30th suit the majority?

LIVE BREXIT GAME!!!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

April might work depending on dates. Also my better half wants to come down for the next one we can go to :eek:

Oh class! Be nice to meet the woman behind the man!

Can do the weekend of the 5th/6th April or 26th/27th if that helps people. But if other dates suit more people feel free to organise then either.

Necro wrote: »
    Can do the weekend of the 5th/6th April or 26th/27th if that helps people. But if other dates suit more people feel free to organise then either.

To hell with postponing from March to the END of April. 5th/6th is more reasonable :)

quickbeam wrote:
    To hell with postponing from March to the END of April. 5th/6th is more reasonable

Think the 6th suits me

Sorry Stu :(

Does that suit at all Stu?

Going to Dublin now anyways for the night of the 6th, have accommodation booked (got a decent deal on the Maldron actually!), it's wife's birthday around then anyways so suits that weekend for us to go regardless.

I’m a no for the 6th as I’m cycling across the country that day.

• Advertisement

Don't go organising it around me anyways as I said, if there's a night that suits more people better by all means go ahead! Just discussing it yesterday made me decide to book something for wife's birthday anyways, been faffing about it for a while :pac:

• LIVE BREXIT GAME!!!

Oops, I had the live game stashed in my mind as the Friday night. Apologies to the Brexiteers!
    Necro wrote: »
    April might work depending on dates. Also my better half wants to come down for the next one we can go to :eek:

Great! I cannot foresee any problems with this at all.

RtWOXgk.png?1

:D

Pter wrote: »
    Does that suit at all Stu?

Thanks Pter, but unfortunately I'm working that night. I'm free and willing for Friday the 5th if that's an option, if not you guys will somehow have to live-mod without me.

I'm always free. I'm not sure if that deserves a :) or a :(. But whenever and I'll be there.

Necro will you be up the 5th?

Pter wrote:
    Necro will you be up the 5th?

Booked in for the 6th but can try and change. Unlikely though with kids and school and stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 13,350 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

When are you all doing a European tour? :D

When is this happening?

April 6th

Pter wrote: »
    April 6th

I’m away that day. Ah well. Next time.

• Advertisement

So I'm still on for the 6th.

Anyone else?

Advertisement