Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The general chit-chat thread [READ THE FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING HERE]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭takola

Yep, she wandered home this morning as though she hadn't been gone at all stew. She's annoying the older cat now! :D

I still haven't seen The Dark Knight! I'm dying to see it at this point!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

takola wrote: »
    Yep, she wandered home this morning as though she hadn't been gone at all stew. She's annoying the older cat now! :D

glad to hear it, was she wondering what all the fuss was

;)

irish-stew wrote: »
    glad to hear it, was she wondering what all the fuss was

;)

She disappeared for the best part of 3 days! I've had to go out looking for her every evening. The fuss was deserved. I'll create war if she gets out again! :mad: Least she found her way home in the end.

What's everyone up to?

Ye off tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Nope working in the morning but I'm finished at 4.Hopefully it will be dry tomorrow because I have a few things to do around the house,mainly cut the grass...it will be up to my knees soon if I don't cut it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭fozzle

howdy fozzle, hope you behaved your self last night

;)

Sadly yes :)

Had a very pleasant meal in Amaretto's in Galway and then wandered to The River Inn (I realise most of you have no clue where these are, but I don't care ;)) I was one of the first to wander "home" (well, to my mate's spare room while she stayed out) 'cos I'd to be here for work today, bleurgh, Anywho - went to bed at 2.30, then spent almost the entire night from 2.40 till about 6 in the toilet - hooray! Slept an hour and then was up to bring sister to station and wandered Sligo-wards once more. I wouldn't mind but I wasn't fecking drinking :(

• Advertisement

She disappeared for the best part of 3 days! I've had to go out looking for her every evening. The fuss was deserved. I'll create war if she gets out again! :mad: Least she found her way home in the end.

What's everyone up to?

Ye off tomorrow?

glad to hear you got her home safe, is she getting spoilt now

off tommorow, not a chance, alarm goes off just before 7am, turning in shortly

:mad::mad:

glad to hear you got her home safe, is she getting spoilt now

off tommorow, not a chance, alarm goes off just before 7am, turning in shortly

:mad::mad:
    *pats head* I hear ya - if one more radio presenter said "yay, no work until Tuesday" I was going to kill everyone - so stupid - it's not like the fapping radio station itself isn't going to be working!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,657 ✭✭✭magnumlady

I think I'm addicted to the button!!:o
    Bobcar don't worry. I was saying thanks in normal posts but couldn't get how to do it 'properly'.....old age ain't a good thing.

magnumlady wrote: »
    I think I'm addicted to the button!!:o
    Bobcar don't worry. I was saying thanks in normal posts but couldn't get how to do it 'properly'.....old age ain't a good thing.
    Do you need a support group?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Helllloooooooooooooo Sligo!

• Advertisement

fozzle wrote: »
    Do you need a support group?

Yes!:D

Yes!:D
    Well until we can find such a thing, how about we just make a pledge to make only insulting, unhelpful posts, thus negating any need on your part to thank people. Then, when your addiction demands that you start thanking trolls, Xiney can ban you and all your troubles are over!

Well until we can find such a thing, how about we just make a pledge to make only insulting, unhelpful posts, thus negating any need on your part to thank people. Then, when your addiction demands that you start thanking trolls, Xiney can ban you and all your troubles are over!

lol:D

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

lol:D

You should really thank fozzle for that post. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

I can now say I would now 3 people from boards...magnumlady,darealtulip and Mrs.T....Oh and of course their wee man.
    He should get a job with us,he was an expert at sweeping the floors:D

Sorry Mrs.T and Darealtulip that I couldn't spend more time with ye,but it was quite busy.
    Good luck with your decision on your metal shed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Big_Mac

I'm feeling left out.:( Someone give me some thanks........... pwleeeeasee....

There you go! :D

thanks BM

;)

Big_Mac wrote: »
    I'm feeling left out.:( Someone give me some thanks........... pwleeeeasee....

I did on the argue and phibbs thread!:D

^_^ I was pulling faces at the guy I think is Bobcar today - hope it was you!

• Advertisement

there could be a restraining order heading your way fozzle if it wasn't him

:D

there could be a restraining order heading your way fozzle if it wasn't him

:D
    or even if it was :p I don't care - I'll just add it to the pile ;)

Poor Bobcar! :D He's probably paranoid walking around work these days thinking over person who looks his way is a boardsie! :D

Poor Bobcar! :D He's probably paranoid walking around work these days thinking over person who looks his way is a boardsie! :D
    Good! Glad I'm not the only one squinting at customers and trying to figure out if they look like any avatars......

Good! Glad I'm not the only one squinting at customers and trying to figure out if they look like any avatars......

lol! :D

Glad I don't have that worry!

No green hair?

mmm, never been likened to bart my self

Nope, I don't think green hair would suit me! :) Do you look like a fish who looks like Bart? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭Mrs.T

We very nearly came to do some "boardsie spotting" in your shop after we finished with bobcar! But we had promised the wee man the next stop was the beach and not another shed shop! Maybe next weekend.....
    We saw that you were busy, Bob, no doubt be seeing you again soon.

• Advertisement

Mrs.T wrote: »
    We very nearly came to do some "boardsie spotting" in your shop after we finished with bobcar! But we had promised the wee man the next stop was the beach and not another shed shop! Maybe next weekend.....
    We saw that you were busy, Bob, no doubt be seeing you again soon.
    Aw, won't be there next weekend - I'm being made an honest woman! ^_^

Bobcar! I wanna buy 2 kitchen bins, you got 'em?

Advertisement