Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2014 EMT CPG's

Options
  • 06-01-2015 3:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Where can I buy them? I prefer to and find it easier to study from a book. Any help greatly appreciated as I'm going for my MCQ on the 28th Jan and my OSCE's in May.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭sjb25

apocalipzs wrote: »
    Where can I buy them? I prefer to and find it easier to study from a book. Any help greatly appreciated as I'm going for my MCQ on the 28th Jan and my OSCE's in May.

Short answer you can't buy them
    You can download them from the phecc site and print yourself
    You can approach a local printer and get then to do it for you or if you contact phecc they had a list of printers who would do it for you on there Facebook page but they do not do a printed version anymore

I do agree I rather a printed version I have the app and I have the PDF on my phone and computer but printed my own aswell

Goodluck by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 10 apocalipzs

sjb25 wrote: »
    Short answer you can't buy them
    You can download them from the phecc site and print yourself
    You can approach a local printer and get then to do it for you or if you contact phecc they had a list of printers who would do it for you on there Facebook page but they do not do a printed version anymore

I do agree I rather a printed version I have the app and I have the PDF on my phone and computer but printed my own aswell

Goodluck by the way

Excellent, thanks.

Had them printed this morning locally as I didn't feel like the trip into town but ouch €55.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,375 ✭✭✭sjb25

apocalipzs wrote: »
    Excellent, thanks.

Had them printed this morning locally as I didn't feel like the trip into town but ouch €55.

€55!!!! What are they printed on gold :)

I printed mine myself my girlfriend a teacher and binded them in work for me all cost me was the paper and ink :)

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭limericklad87

I think it's safe to say you were robbed. That's crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 25 bilirubin

I read a comment on facebook back in Sept 2013 where someone paid €15 to got it printed and binded at "Sooner Than Later" (www soonerthanlater com) in Dun Laoghaire.

• Advertisement
Advertisement