Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So what Tattoos do you really hate????And what type are you most in to???

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

Originally posted by bombidol
    Im getting my 3/4 sleeve started in a few weeks here a VERY rough idea of it

wow. gorgeous. very unique , love the stars :) you gotta put a pic of it up here when u have it done???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

okay so razorfeather doesnt like tats everyone else has, but likes faeries and dragons.......? ....(not to mention suns and moons and SKULLS??!!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 stretch

which begs the question, 'what significance is a tatoo anyway'?, 98% of it has to be either vanity or anger

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

I hate the knackers choice of tat's on one hand LOVE and the other HATE:mad:
    Or you see the lads who were in the Joy for a while and they come out with the Hart and in there written MUM and DAD:mad:

Personally like the ones that i have, I drew them up myself went down to the tat artist got him to copy them onto my arms,
    On my shoulder i have a nice big Tribal my own design.
    A couple of inches underneath that i have my Celtic Armband.
    I Got my tribal done around 6 years ago now very few people had it at the time.
    Now nearly every f*cker has one :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 stretch

Arm bands are okay, actually.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭razorfeather

Originally posted by Silent Grape
    okay so razorfeather doesnt like tats everyone else has, but likes faeries and dragons.......? ....(not to mention suns and moons and SKULLS??!!)

i like what i like. and note the thread title u tit lol
    "what tattoos do *YOU* really hate"
    lol

whats wrong with moons n suns? they look good when done well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Catsmokinpot

Originally posted by Blitzkrieger
    Like men getting them on the shoulder? Tbh, I think men like to get them on the shoulder to show off their muscles, so when women get them at the base of the spine it's probably the sexiest part of their body they can display without offending.

im talking about the design they use

shoulder tats are nearly always different

ones the girls get at the base of the spine are always a similar sort of sun shaped design :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 574 ✭✭✭Silent Grape

obviosly there's absolutly nothing 'wrong' with anything you've said, jsut u sdaid u didnt like ones that everyone has and then you say a whole bunch of really really REALLY poular tats? just a lickle confusing is all

mia
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

I'd love to get the 'Guaranteed Irish' symbol...

but im too scared ..... :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,977 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I hate celtic bands, shamrocks and barbed wire type ones, they look tacky.
    Basically anything that was picked out of a book. Get someone to draw you an original one. That isn't based off another tattoo design.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I hate the "i done it myself" tats

I got my tat [a Fighting Irish Leprachaun - I can just feel the clamour by people to launch the first round of slagging] about 8 years ago & it wasn't really that popular then. Now every scumbag has them & I keep being slagged off about it, which I h8 'cause I really like it [wouldn't have got it done otherwise].

I'm hoping to get my own design done @ the end of the summer!!

Maybe then I'll stop being slagged off :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,878 ✭✭✭✭Stark

A friend of mine tattoed his initials into his arm when he was a kid using a biro. (maybe he should have tattoed his phone number etc. on as well in case he ever got lost or something).

Advertisement