Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta sports. FREE to all eircom broadband home users!

• 02-10-2007 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

I just noticed this a while ago, with all the stories of Eircom wireless, i came across this by accident Setanta sports. FREE to all eircom broadband home users!

Its further down the page where you see Setanta, is this true :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,325 ✭✭✭✭Tony

standbyme wrote:
    I just noticed this a while ago, with all the stories of Eircom wireless, i came across this by accident Setanta sports. FREE to all eircom broadband home users!

Its further down the page where you see Setanta, is this true :)

Yes but via broadband not satellite or cable

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭homer911

Its usually the stuff nobody wants to watch, not the premium content

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I thought it was a simulcast of Setanta Ireland. Oh well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭standbyme

Yeah i thought great, until i saw the schedule, free-delayed games
    Oh great :rolleyes:

I suppose anyone with NTL is saying the same thing when they moved all or most of the games to Setanta Sports1 from Setanta Ireland which is free on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

standbyme wrote:
    I suppose anyone with NTL is saying the same thing when they moved all or most of the games to Setanta Sports1 from Setanta Ireland which is free on it!

Makes sense though. If people want those games they subscribe, more money for Setanta. Those games cost a lot.

• Advertisement
Advertisement