Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Broker to invest in IPOs, $ACTC

• 21-01-2021 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hey
    Have been actively investing for a couple years now through Drivewealth brokerage. I like the way I can link it to my MyWallSt account.

But I've noticed DW is slow to add new stocks. I missed out majorly on the Airbnb IPO due to the broker not giving the option to invest until hours after the others. There are a few nice IPOs coming up this year that I don't want to miss out on.

I want to invest in $ACTC, but DW doesn't offer it, nor does Revolut.

Checked eToro and ACTC isn't available, so any ideas?

( I have tried to set up a Degiro account but I am living at home since the start of the pandemic and don't have any forms of valid, recent proof of address that they're looking for. )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Kilboor

Hey
    Have been actively investing for a couple years now through Drivewealth brokerage. I like the way I can link it to my MyWallSt account.

But I've noticed DW is slow to add new stocks. I missed out majorly on the Airbnb IPO due to the broker not giving the option to invest until hours after the others. There are a few nice IPOs coming up this year that I don't want to miss out on.

I want to invest in $ACTC, but DW doesn't offer it, nor does Revolut.

Checked eToro and ACTC isn't available, so any ideas?

( I have tried to set up a Degiro account but I am living at home since the start of the pandemic and don't have any forms of valid, recent proof of address that they're looking for. )

I'd recommend you get a valid proof of address first off, change address if car tax is due, or else go order a bank statement.

DeGiro offered Airbnb at IPO

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭supersonic21

Kilboor wrote: »
    I'd recommend you get a valid proof of address first off, change address if car tax is due, or else go order a bank statement.

DeGiro offered Airbnb at IPO

thanks, I've got a statement on the way thankfully.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Colin B

Trading 212 look for same proof of address

Advertisement