Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭lucalux

OmegaGene wrote: »
    I used the voucher on school uniforms so I’m not sure he’s right

Would agree there, I got plant pots and other specials items, granted there were some food items but not the majority of the shop by any means.
    Nothing in the t's&c's that I could see about grocery only either

• Registered Users Posts: 4,045 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

I got a food processor last week using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,486 ✭✭✭dowtchaboy

Thargor wrote: »
    Yeah Aldi have gone down this route with a fridge full of cardboard boxes covered in pictures of beautiful meals, ribs and beef burnt ends and Irish stews etc, then you open the box and its a plastic bag full of something that looks like it came out of a sick dog. The meat always tastes the same as well, lowest of low grade.

Some of ALDIs (and particularly Dunnes, LIDLs) oven-ready meals are coming from the same plant in Northern Ireland (check the UK NI XXXX EC plant symbol on the pack). They also make "Mogerleys" (Dublin - ha!) pies - and they are ****e. Gristly meat, little of it, way too much pastry or watery potato. Must be concentrating on the UK market and its cheap-food policy.
    Pity, as most of ALDIs stuff is good quality. Strangely ALDI's economy range "Tasty" Cottage pie (plant IE 4008 EC) is very nice. I ate an entire 1Kg one the other night while bingeing on The Shield! Their 1Kg lasagne from the same plant is meh.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭thesandeman

dowtchaboy wrote: »
    Some of ALDIs (and particularly Dunnes, LIDLs) oven-ready meals are coming from the same plant in Northern Ireland (check the UK NI XXXX EC plant symbol on the pack). They also make "Mogerleys" (Dublin - ha!) pies - and they are ****e. Gristly meat, little of it, way too much pastry or watery potato. Must be concentrating on the UK market and its cheap-food policy.
    Pity, as most of ALDIs stuff is good quality. Strangely ALDI's economy range "Tasty" Cottage pie (plant IE 4008 EC) is very nice. I ate an entire 1Kg one the other night while bingeing on The Shield! Their 1Kg lasagne from the same plant is meh.

I think your LIDL PLUS app must have been hacked. None of those show up on mine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭deiseindublin

First some reason the scratch cards are not appearing on mine. Should they be in the treat section?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

First some reason the scratch cards are not appearing on mine. Should they be in the treat section?

No on the home page until you scratch them , then they move to treats
    Only come up every 72 hrs once you visit Lidl

Went to Lidl on 11 th but no sign of one.

Went to Lidl on 11 th but no sign of one.

Was that the only time you went? Need to return after 3 days to get it. Afaik

Receipt is there for 11th.

Just remembered that I went on 14th also no but no sign of that receipt, maybe it didn't log it.

Will be there again today anyway.

Scratch cards will appear on the app if the card is scanned and also you need a break of 72 hours between shops to get a new one

You don’t need the break . You can go every day but scratch card will only come every 72 hrs

• Advertisement

I shopped at lidl within the 72 hours and the card scanned and I have the receipt but I didn’t get the scratch card so that is why I assumed you need to leave it 72 hours to get a new one
    Must be wrong and if so I will complain to lidl

Go again after and you’ll get it ... they want you going as much as possible:) but card only kicks in on the visit 72 hrs after the last

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

Got a scratch card two days in a row!

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Anjunadeep

Had anyone got the vouchers to scan in the Drumcondra store ?

That’s why I said you needed a break of 72 hours between shops to qualify for another scratch card
    Obviously you can go in daily but that won’t get a new card until 72 hours have lapsed since the last

You don’t need a break though. Even if you go in between you will still get another card on the visit that is >72 hrs from the last time you got a card

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You get one automatically every 3 days.

You also get one in less than 3 days if you do a shop in Lidl in the 3 days.

Both of you are right.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,881 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Baggly wrote: »
    Both of you are right.
    Really :confused:

Both of you are right.

Woo hoo , be awful if I had to stay out of Lidl for 3 days :) sad I know

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Milk chocolate with almonds now with scratch prize :)

zell12 wrote: »
    Really :confused:

Yeah i scratched this morning, went to shop and used; got home and saw the above, so checked the app (about an hour after i was in the shop) and new scratch waiting for me.

Could be; alternative is i got lucky with timing i suppose?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,937 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

Could be; alternative is i got lucky with timing i suppose?

Yeah I missed the €1.50 one but got €1 scratch one, I shop there every couple of days so timing and luck plays a part

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭jordata

:)Our local Lidl is closed for renovations but I was shopping elsewhere today so downloaded the App while in the shop. Got €5 off my €35 shop plus €1 off with scratch card.:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Yeah i scratched this morning, went to shop and used; got home and saw the above, so checked the app (about an hour after i was in the shop) and new scratch waiting for me.

what did you get on the new scratch card?

casio4 wrote:
    what did you get on the new scratch card?

A euro off my next shop

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

I got a scratch card yesterday (€1 off) and got another one today after my shop.

Milk Chocolate with Almonds €0.79

It says 40g

The Milk Chocolate with Hazlenuts was €0.79 but 100g

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭PopTarts

PopTarts wrote: »
    I got a scratch card yesterday (€1 off) and got another one today after my shop.

Milk Chocolate with Almonds €0.79

It says 40g

The pic shows 100g. I’d guess it is 100g.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

PopTarts wrote: »
    The pic shows 100g. I’d guess it is 100g.

It is. I got it earlier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭uli84

Is fiver off 25 disappearing from the app once it’s used?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,759 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

uli84 wrote: »
    Is fiver off 25 disappearing from the app once it’s used?

I had 2 on my phone at the same time, one which I used yesterday which had an expiry of 14 days and one left on it now with an expiry of 28 days. Have you used both of them?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭uli84

so you used the voucher and expect it to still be there ?

I don’t but Well that’s what the shop manager told me when it didn’t work in my store, that “i must have used it already” although it was showing there and I DID NOT use it, pretty humiliating actually considering I blocked the queue for 10 minutes because of it NOT working and people were staring at me like stupid even without that comment. Didn’t know at the time it wouldn’t be there if I used it but he should (!)

Advertisement