Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spotify Family.. Anyone interested? [Threads Merged] [Mod Note in OP]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Still, €20 for 8 months is a steal. I'll pay you now Berty

• Registered Users Posts: 26,148 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Right Group is up and running. 8 months for €14.99 each is a steal. I'll just have to reminder to cancel down my subscription in 7-8 months of the other 5 gits will get a free ride. LOL

Berty wrote: »
    Right Group is up and running. 8 months for €14.99 each is a steal. I'll just have to reminder to cancel down my subscription in 7-8 months of the other 5 gits will get a free ride. LOL

Got my invite there Berty, thank you

I wonder could you send it to my other email address if possible? I have PM'd you about it anyhow. just the emails on my Paypay & spotify account are different.

If not, i should be able to work something. And thanks again!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Count me in for another 2.50 a month membership pool

• Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭dinneenp

If anyone's setting up a 2nd group can you PM me please? I was one of the first saying I'd be in but only get daily notifications so didn't PM anyone or nobody PM'ed me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,015 ✭✭✭✭adox

Yeah I`ll join too please.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Got my invite there Berty, thank you

I wonder could you send it to my other email address if possible? I have PM'd you about it anyhow. just the emails on my Paypay & spotify account are different.

If not, i should be able to work something. And thanks again!

Done, removed the other email and resent this email address as new user.

See the email I sent to enter the correct address.

To anyone else making a list. The lead person must enter an address and share that address with members. It asked members to manually confirm the address when reconciling their account.

Done, removed the other email and resent this email address as new user.

See the email I sent to enter the correct address.

To anyone else making a list. The lead person must enter an address and share that address with members. It asked members to manually confirm the address when reconciling their account.

Thanks a million Berty, working perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭crowseye

Hi count me in for group 2, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

ROY RACE wrote: »
    I listen to spotify for free get the odd add why would ya pay for it
    just for reference, the advantage is that you can download tracks (so works on planes and other places with no reception, or saves using data abroad), no ads, and it works on external music players like sonos which free is not available for.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I'm now full
    Give credit
    Arrian Alexander
    Jimbob
    Davey devil
    Aca
    ME

I'll sort it out tonight..or book a weekend away with the wife;)
    T

• Registered Users Posts: 8,727 ✭✭✭degsie

Interested on joining 2nd group

just for reference, the advantage is that you can download tracks (so works on planes and other places with no reception, or saves using data abroad), no ads, and it works on external music players like sonos which free is not available for.

Also, the music's sound quality is much improved. Plus, you can select the song you want to listen to, rather than having to shuffle through entire albums to get to the song you want.

You have a skip limit as well with tracks on the free. I have spotify app on my car radio and this is handy for peanuts money.

As I was the organiser of my own 6 person group i realised I don't have to pay till the 8th month. Haha

You have a skip limit as well with tracks on the free. I have spotify app on my car radio and this is handy for peanuts money.

As I was the organiser of my own 6 person group i realised I don't have to pay till the 8th month. Haha

Ah, well you deserve that little perk for having set it up in fairness :)

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭heathersonline

Also interested in group 2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

Also putting myself up for adoption here... we could be family!
    If anyone's putting together a second group I'd like in too please.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭dahamster

i'll go in as well please

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

tatranska wrote: »
    I'm now full
    Give credit
    Arrian Alexander
    Jimbob
    Davey devil
    Aca
    ME

I'll sort it out tonight..or book a weekend away with the wife;)
    T
    I heard the Bahamas is lovely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,099 ✭✭✭dinneenp

It seems we have enough for the second group. Anyone willing to take the bull by the horns and be the organiser/admin?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭Keith186

I'd go in too (new third group?). Don't mind setting it up but won't have time until this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭MisterKipling

I'll go in for third group!! Can you use ur old premium account log in details. I have all my old playlists on spotify. But I changed over to Apple music.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

Hi Keith186, count me in if any spaces left, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Rock Paper Scissors

I'll go in for a 3rd group if there's a spot available guys

Missed 2nd group, happy to join 3rd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭FizzleSticks

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭romperstomper

i'm in

When the admin creates a family account they will have to enter their address and need to give that to their newly adopted family as they have to also enter that when they get the email. Kind of like two tier encryption.

To send them the invite is as simple as just typing it in one of the 5 empty spaces.

No more adverts for lucozade and Abra kebabra

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

I would love to join a family if there is one taking newcomers. Can transfer via paypal.

Advertisement