Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes stores

• 21-01-2021 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭

Just got this email from Dunnes stores. Enjoy an exclusive €5 off €20 grocery shopping voucher at
    Dunnes Stores.
    I wonder if a screenshot of a printout is okay to use it. I use plastic for payment, just as a matter of interest,how do you use your phone for payment?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Yeah that's fine.
    Use Google or Apple pay on your phone if you want to pay that way but you can pay with cash/credit card using this voucher.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭horse7

thanks, do i have to print it or will it read the email code from my phone, i only use plastic?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dueaug

Hey horse7 i have used screen shots of vouchers from Dunnes before with no problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,610 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

horse7 wrote: »
    thanks, do i have to print it or will it read the email code from my phone, i only use plastic?

The tills can now read the email voucher, you can still pay with plastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

I got a 12 off 50 voucher in my Dunnes app last week, I don't know if it's across the board but worth a check?

Advertisement