Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Rugby League Forum

• 22-12-2018 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,895 ✭✭✭✭

May everyone have a great time over the festive period, believer or not (in the wonder that is Rugby League! ). Hopefully you get a bit of time off to enjoy it, food, alcohol, and the other good stuff.

Thanks as usual to the regular posters who keep me from talking to to myself about this sport, and here's to a great year of Rugby League in 2019.

Cheers.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Merry Christmas, everybody. Looking forward to what 2019 will bring for the sport.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

4 weeks tomorrow lads, HNY

• Registered Users Posts: 10,895 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to those who frequent this tiny forum!

nl4RtyK.jpg

Busy with work next week sadly so I'll wish myself and the great one or two others that frequent this forum from time to time a very Merry Christmas, and Happier New Year.

P.S. I totally nailed that meme last year. /Finishes patting himself on the back.

P.P.S. Irish health service is totally fupped (even more than usual), so socially distance, wear a mask and get the jab when it's available etc etc.

Shouting into the void but Happy Christmas!

• Advertisement
Advertisement