Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adoption Ireland Traceguides

• 20-04-2009 8:59pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭

People-

Please find attached the Adoption Ireland Traceguides. I am temporarily making these available here until such time as the Adoption Ireland website finds a new home.

These are all Microsoft Word documents that have been zipped- you will need PKUNZIP, Winrar or a similar programme, along with Microsoft Word, in order to open these.

Best wishes,

Shane McCarrick

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

And the US guide and the guide for birth parents (sorry max of 5 attachments per post).

If anyone is looking for further info from the Adoption Ireland website please PM me off forum and I'll try to organise it for you.

Shane

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement