Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WWE Clash of Champions 2019 SPOILERS

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,763 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Great, more pancake nonsense

Yeah but will he survive inside a hell in a cell

How come the KOTR final got moved to Raw?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,820 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

6/6 single title defenses so far....YAWN

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Well well, looks who's back. Harper.

Luke Harper back and back with Rowan

How will the big dog overcome these 2 giants ??? He will cause hes the big dog

Ah feck is Braun ever going to win a title

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,046 ✭✭✭ThePott

Forgettable enough show. Then again HIAC is only 3 weeks away so there's not much need for them to make a big deal of this one I guess.

Had Harper's return spoiled for me but good to see him back, shame we're just getting the same old stuff of him teaming with Rowan though. Braun and Samoa Joe are both people at this stage who are ruined by never getting the belt and always coming up short.

Guessing the Cell matches will be, Kofi v Orton (maybe New Day vs FTRKO), Banks v Lynch and The Fiend v Rollins.
    Feel it's too early to put the belt on Bray but anyway, they really need to tone down those horror sound effects too.
    Interesting that the first Fox show will be the go home for HIAC too so that will be a big one, the draft is the week after as well so could see a fair few title changes at HIAC next month.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,842 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Wasn't a bad show all in all. Though nothing really noteworthy came out of it. Sasha and Becky was good, it was almost very good but I don't know it just felt that they were a little deliberate at times but I suppose I'd rather that than them rushing things and possibly hurting each other or themselves. Rollins and Braun was good but formulaic, like Rollins v Brock. Hadn't been watching much of late so hadn't seen much of the fiend, looks interesting though as said above they could do with dialling down the sound effects.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,129 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

I like the horror effects, Cole shouting please not this I can do without. I think if they stayed reasonably quiet during the attacks it would help.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,820 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Pointless show

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just watched the "highlights" there, the pop wyatt got should tell them what they need to do with him, but history suggests they wont, also im fed up of that Rollins stomp finisher, Strowman lifting his head for it was so obvious, they need more spontaneous finishers

• Advertisement

The Fiend coming out was the best part of the night but i think Dorky Rollins will mess the whole thing up with stupid self bravery promos etc . They could go far with this feud and have the fiend maybe go after Becky too in some way. Poor Braun will never get a title run and best for him now is to go to Smackdown i think and just pot around the place til the draft

Why was the Styles vs Cedric on the preshow while the womens tag titles match with a pointless 24/7 title run in on the main show ??

• Registered Users Posts: 27 t.singh1

Is Braun Strowman ever going to win a title?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 t.singh1

Almost everyone retained their titles. Don't know what Vince has in his mind. I hope Hell in a Cell be better than this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,281 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

With the move to FOX and a new Draft going to happen next month there was never going to be any major title chances.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,529 ✭✭✭Floppybits

The big question of the night is did R Truth hold onto the 24/7 title?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I have to say, i dont get the clamour for Strowman to get a title, whats he ever done except flip over stuff and shout "get these hands", Ryback done the same and screamed "feed me more" and nobody wanted him to get a title ;)

Samoa Joe who gave Lesnar his best match in years, is far more deserving then Strowman and cant grab the big one

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭nannerby

Very average show no really good matches,liked the Fiend finish tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So on the night when all titles were defended, Alexa pinning Truth was considered that title's match?

So now that Harper's back, does that mean it's Rowan's turn to get injured?

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Officer999

Just watched the "highlights" there, the pop wyatt got should tell them what they need to do with him, but history suggests they wont, also im fed up of that Rollins stomp finisher, Strowman lifting his head for it was so obvious, they need more spontaneous finishers

Yeah the pop was impressive. He’s surely the hottest thing in wrestling right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,281 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The issue with Bray is Bray in the ring.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Out of all the former NXT heavyweight champions on that show..., Rollins is the least interesting....

Suppose he was unlucky Bo wasn't booked

• Registered Users Posts: 28,793 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Meant to say I had to laugh at Charly interviewing Alexa and Nikki. Just being so used to the camera having to pull out to get the guys in the picture when she's interviewing them, buy Alexa and Nikki are about the same height as Charly

Advertisement