Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LIDL plus app

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,282 ✭✭✭✭zell12

Three scratchcards a week beginning Thu, one every 10 hours allowed.

Glensallagh unsmoked rashers 3x200g reduced to e1.40

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭newincity

tried multiple green teas but couldn't find the one in the offer. Is anyone able to find one which is on offer and share its picture?

As per the image, it is decaffeinated green tea worth 0.89 but it didn't work on it and got billed for it.

You get the product item number on the app (green teas 209292), and check the SEL (shelf edge label) for it. 'Teas' suggests more then one type

• Registered Users Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭amber2

Anyone notice their activated scratcher disappear, scratched one Friday they didn’t have the items in Stock and its now gone.

• Advertisement

yes, it does but none of them is working on the till in my local store. staff has no clue about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

i just tried the green tea voucher for lemon and regular, neither worked, but I got 1 for free after cashier called the mothership. i wanted to get the jam anyway rather than the tea, but not in stock. Gues what sort of scratch i got? Jam//green tea. t 1eur voucher didnt work either. Yesterday I had 2 unused vouchers for fruit&nut mix or henryhippos; been hoping the nuts would come in.One was 2 days left and activated, plus a 4days left one I hadnt activated yet. Both are mystreriously gone from my app now without being used.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭duffmann

Not app related but picked up a few things lately that had 30% off stickers on them and charged full price at the checkout. Got a refund when I pointed it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭go4it

looking at till operator actions, i assume the system works like this:

• for orange 30% off tags, the item scans at full price and operator applies a 30% off by pressing a button on the dashboard ( even if the ink is not visible on the orange tags )
    • for 'waste not chill' 20c, 90c, 2e items : the operator scans the barcode on 'waste not' tag ( by hand covering the product original barcode if they're on same side )

happened to me as well not to scan at 30% off, so i try to place all items with orange tag upright on the till belt, to be visible for cashier

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭georgem25

The voucher for fruit and nut mix or hippo jellies gone from my phone too. Due to expire today and none in stock anyway. My mother had 2 on hers, both gone

• Advertisement

All activated cards gone..

Are we getting new card today? I didn't got scratch card today

• Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

I had 3 vouchers for Fruit and Nut mix (1 activated and other two, 1/2 days to expiry).

Same as everybody else, none in any Lidl I was in until this morning in Dundrum, opened App but all 3 cards had disappeared!

Tried to scratch 2 other scratch cards with 2/3 days to expiry and got "Sorry, something went wrong. If you can't see your prize in the coupons section please scratch the scratchcard again" and then the cards disappear only to reappear again after going out of App and same thing happens?

The Green tea scratch card wouldn't work at the till but got it free after manager was called.

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭crayon80

Same here, the fruit and nut mix has been out of stock since I won it -- still had 2 days left but now it's disappeared off the app.

I'm also pissed off that the the app needs updating AGAIN. It's not like the constant updates make it any better!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

If I ever have an issue with Lidl Plus, I find contacting them by the app helps a lot. Just explain your case and they will hopefully be sound about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 adventures

Same I had 2 x fruit and nut mix or hippo jellies

none in stock all week and today they both disappeared, very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

Yup, the scam continues, both my usual stores were stocked up with the fruit/nut mix yesterday evening, just in time for the offers to be pulled. Same with the soups last week on the scratch card, as soon as it expired the chicken and minestrone ones were suddenly available, having been nowhere to be found for the duration of the offer...

The multipack popcorn last week was all stacked under the product number shown in the app, but no freebie there... A well-constructed scam with evolving ways of not paying out. At this stage they can shove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭georgem25

Hippo jellies in stock today but my coupon was gone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭phonypony

Being out of pocket by paying for something you were told was free.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,196 ✭✭✭PopTarts

App seems to be down in my local store. Signs up anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,609 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Anyone know with the 5 off 25 voucher when you activate it does it give you X amount of days more to use it? Have one expiring Wednesday if not activated but prefer the upcoming offers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭mumo3

Bugs the life out of me that the scratch card items are never in stock... I have 3 lidls in my location and none ever have them. I never bother activating them any more unless its the 50c/€1 off and its been a while since they've issued them.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Father Frisky

My fruit and nut mix also disappeared although it had a couple of days left before expiry , they'll be getting contacted

Emailed and got reply, they are looking into it. Judging by the comments here I'm not the only one that was affected so we'll see how it goes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Mine disappeared also. Didn't matter as they haven't had them in stock for the past week. Got a €1 off on the scratchcard today so happy with that.

You can do it through the app, go to help and contact us at the bottom of the page, you can even do it through WhatsApp

• Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Nollog

the manager at our local said they werent working with the app at all, and offered the jam instead. whatsapp agent said theyre working on it.

get onto them for a coupon id say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

Used the Eggs coupon last week, it has reappeared including 18 medium eggs for e1.42 or 20 large eggs for e1.75 Which is the better deal, and can you freeze eggs?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

NO scratchcard '85% dark choc' in my local Lidl last night, there wasn't even a gap in the shelf with the other choc or a shelf label; no free buns either.

Of the lidl plus iteme - no eggs, no greek yogurt, drinking choc, olive oil, kids drinks or pork.

Only items in the area where they have the lidl plus stuff sometimes were tissues and beetroot.

Didn't look for the sprouts, laundry liquid or vegan pizza.

Very poor - ended up going to Aldi across the road.

Advertisement