Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch...big box of heroes next to me...cork v blare on tv...the Hormones upstairs....gonna get nasty soon I reckon...lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

cbyrd wrote: »

How that now for mammy isms.. Do you feel better? :D lol
    Hope you do soon.

Jaysus, it's like she's here in the house reading that!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Armagh since yesterday morning. Too busy to post. Enjoying some food with a debrief. Heading for home very soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sitting at home watching Cage Warriors (MMA event) and waiting for one of my Judo club's black belts make his professional MMA debut.

My mate and fellow Judo black belt Ian Garry won all three rounds :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭Stone Gossard

Currently watching Ralph breaks the internet and enjoying this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , dinner eaten , watching Leah Rimini , Life After Scientology or whatever it's called .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,542 ✭✭✭bassy

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Kitchen , dinner eaten , watching Leah Rimini , Life After Scientology or whatever it's called .

mam will you marry me :D im only over the road which makes it very handy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a busy day and sitting, feet up, in front of the fire, G&T in hand, and looking for something worthwhile on TV. Chill out time.

Hope things are improving with the little one Seph, such a worry when they are sick x

On the couch half watching the Cork match, Marty Morrissey said its a lovely evening Cork, I'm about 10mins away and it's raining and cold.

I'm reaquainting with the wine I opened last night even though my head was bad this morning, I've a lovely fire lit here and I've just opened a green tub of pringles, all home here tonight due to matches all weekend, I will put up with the mountains of washing they're creating if it means I can lock the door and not worry about them out on Saturday night. Cheers lads..

bassy wrote: »
    mam will you marry me :D im only over the road which makes it very handy :D

Bassy , how could I refuse such a romantic proposal :D

Just because I'm always in the kitchen doesn't mean I'm a good cook though :p

• Advertisement

You can't be good in every room mam.. 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

N2

oh i would,nt exspect you to be stuck in a kitchen for me,i am well able to operate in that department myself or any other department of yours mam :)

bassy wrote: »
    oh i would,nt exspect you to be stuck in a kitchen for me,i am well able to operate in that department myself or any other department of yours mam :)

Ooh Matron !!!

Saucy , in more ways than one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

gifted wrote: »
    Couch...big box of heroes next to me...cork v blare on tv...the Hormones upstairs....gonna get nasty soon I reckon...lol lol

Who was the blonde woman pundit? I just happened to casually remark that she was 'a nice looking woman'....talk about daggers.....:pac:

Seven Worlds will Collide

Ooh Matron !!!

Saucy , in more than one :D

stuff of dreams i promise you mam :D

Who was the blonde woman pundit? I just happened to casually remark that she was 'a nice looking woman'....talk about daggers.....:pac:

At least it wasn't Anna Geary tf.

At least it wasn't Anna Geary tf.

Was it Brid Stack - although she'd be football really

Ursula Jacob

• Registered Users Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Constipation in an airplane with only one toilet isn't my latest idea of fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bed

• Advertisement

Was it Brid Stack - although she'd be football really

Im not sure.. Has gifted been attacked by hormones or did he chance going upstairs "to grovel" lol.. He should know who she is.

Watching CI channel . The R Kelly story .
    Just shows how many people are involved in helping these "Stars" cover up what they are doing .
    Sickening .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hit the ground running at work, sheesh.. So many things are weird.

If anyone is feeling melancholy (or on the wine) have a listen to the song that bones put up on the chooon thread last night, I just listened to it and it's really beautiful and very poignant.. Under 40s can ignore this post lol. Also Lorelli's choices are absolutely fab imo, gets it spot on every time.

IOver 40s can ignore this post lol.

Ageist :p

Ageist :p

I meant under 40s..*puts down the wine glass *.. carry on lol.

I meant under 40s..*puts down the wine glass *.. carry on lol.

You're forgiven so

If anyone is feeling melancholy (or on the wine) have a listen to the song that bones put up on the chooon thread last night, I just listened to it and it's really beautiful and very poignant.. Under 40s can ignore this post lol. Also Lorelli's choices are absolutely fab imo, gets it spot on every time.

Just listened to it , beautiful and so true .

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What's the tune?.

• Advertisement

What's the tune?.

Mesadorm - Easy :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement