Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 6).

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lying on my bed, just back from my sisters, you can't take your eyes off babies for a second, my mam and sister were sorting something online for her pension and I was minding my nephew, turn your back for a second and he's trying too get at something he's not suppose too get at the rascal :3:3

Sleepy now might just have quick na..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

On the couch trying to find a good horror movie to watch. I am solo and in the mood to have the bejaysis frightened out of me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Schwanz

On the sofa after me steak dinner contemplating running the offo for gargles.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,071 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

On the couch trying to find a good horror movie to watch. I am solo and in the mood to have the bejaysis frightened out of me

If you're on netflix, the search for a movie will defo scare the bejaysus out of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

About to head into the gym

• Advertisement

On the couch, eating cheesy puffs for dinner.
    Sometimes I just fail at being an adult

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cali_girl wrote: »
    On the couch, eating cheesy puffs for dinner.
    Sometimes I just fail at being an adult

*slides plate over* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

In from the rain and by god it's bucketing down. Who's making me dinner tonight and I'm starving so I won't be too picky :D

I must say I'm not a fan of those chocolate spreads or Nutella or
    Peanut butter. Yuck!!

Currently kitchenside watching my favourite man

Autosport wrote: »
    In from the rain and by god it's bucketing down. Who's making me dinner tonight and I'm starving so I won't be too picky :D

Peanut butter. Yuck!!

If you're Kitchenside watching your fave man, he's either cooking for you or you're cooking for him and feeding us BS!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,820 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Waiting on the cooker to light up properly , starting to warm up a bit thank feck :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Working till 8pm :(
    Can't wait to get home

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

My Grandas are over for dinner, full of Italian fish stew which was about as nice as it sounds :p

Let's just say I'll be making the dinner tomorrow :D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    If you're Kitchenside watching your fave man, he's either cooking for you or you're cooking for him and feeding us BS!:D

Tv G ;) what are you cooking for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,659 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Got the car serviced today and just finished dinner now, sitting on the couch watching The Grand Tour.

Peanut butter. Yuck!!

Man or men ;)?

Tv G ;) what are you cooking for me :D

Tonight its sirloin steak. I'm a medium type steak lover. I love some juice running out.:eek: I like to serve it with mash, onions and mushrooms and pepper sauce, but I can do chips and onion rings too.

Tonight its sirloin steak. I'm a medium type steak lover. I love some juice running out.:eek: I like to serve it with mash, onions and mushrooms and pepper sauce, but I can do chips and onion rings too.

Hold the mushrooms and pepper sauce and I prefer my steak to be well done and I'll be there in an hour :D

@Seph depends on who's asking ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Steak are friends not food :( but enjoy your dinner anyway!! I love pepper sauce!

I am just home.

Hold the mushrooms and pepper sauce and I prefer my steak to be well done and I'll be there in an hour :D

@Seph depends on who's asking ;)

Make your feckin mind up! What are you having with your over cooked steak???? Mash and peas and onions or chips peas and onions? Do you want gravy?

Mash, peas and onions thanks and no gravy

Thanks G :D

• Advertisement

Mash, peas and onions thanks and no gravy

Thanks G :D

Grand. I'm on it. Steak warming up at room temp and seasoned.:D

*slides plate over* :pac:

Ah g'wan then :pac:

Wondering if home popped popcorn with real melted salty butter is pushing it for the Soprano's watchaton about to kick off. Back to Ep1 we go.

Medium works for me, and chips and onion rings please. I'm an if you're going for it you're going for it kind of eater :) Just so's you know for next time :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Anseo!

I got two new tyres fitted today so I suppose I'm doing some productive adulting too. :D:D

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Ah g'wan then :pac:

Wondering if home popped popcorn with real melted salty butter is pushing it for the Soprano's watchaton about to kick off. Back to Ep1 we go.

Salted is my favorite so not pushing it at all...........some soda now and were sorted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Make your feckin mind up! What are you having with your over cooked steak???? Mash and peas and onions or chips peas and onions? Do you want gravy?
    *faints*
    [makes note for online dating profile] 'Chefs only need apply'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

And would gladly take the veil
    Seriously and give up beer?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,030 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I had the fun of telling ATC that i cant land right now as my passenger is sleeping, so can we please go and hold somewhere until he wakes up........ never a dull day around here :)

Deja Boo wrote: »
    *faints*
    [makes note for online dating profile] 'Chefs only need apply'

NOTE FOR DEJA BOO- Never ever date, go out with or marry a man that can't cook. Furthermore make sure he knows how to cook a variety of dishes to a high spec. The world is still full of macho idiots that have been rared by Mothers who knew no different. Irish women deserve to have great home cooked meals served up to them.

• Advertisement

BBFAN wrote: »
    Anseo!

I got two new tyres fitted today so I suppose I'm doing some productive adulting too. :D:D

Someone took my car on Saturday to get it washed but came back with 4 new tyres on it.. I'm sure it'll cost me somehow but I was very happy tbh.

Sprawled across the front of the stove, was in a terrible state yesterday, I made a major mistake doing something and felt absolutely physically sick all night, honestly in a very bad way, it seems to have turned out OK but the anxiety was crazy.. I'll give it a few days before I'll be confident that I'm out of the woods but fingers crossed I got away with it.. Determined not to be complacent about anything in future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement