Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

AM/FM Relay Hire Required Dublin 24/7

• 26-02-2020 8:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I am looking to hire a RELIABLE 24/7 relay service on AM or FM in Dublin. Please contact me with details

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭radioguru02

neilgates wrote: »
    I am looking for a RELIABLE 24/7 relay service on AM or FM in Dublin. Please contact me with details

Can you elaborate?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Odd request.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 neilgates

JDxtra wrote: »
    Odd request.
    It is a perfectly sensible request. I am wanting to hire radio airtime on AM/FM in Dublin from anyone who can provide such a service

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭radioguru02

So you want a slot on an AM or FM radio station basically??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭JDxtra

It's odd because you are asking for either FM or AM. They are vastly different.

Who would you expect to be in a position to help? Commercial stations will have no interest.

If its some community based programming, then speak with the licenced community stations like Near FM, DSFM etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement