Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 28 Mini Blank Tranfer Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,336 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Is it worth bringing in vardy for haller for a -4 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

If I knew city didnt have a dgw29 Id sell Kdb. You are looking at
    Gw 28 Blank
    GW 29 utd Away
    GW 30 burnley H 3 days before Real madrid
    Gw 31 blank
    Gw 32 liverpool H
    Gw 33 southampton A. This could be sandwiched in between a CL QF and could be wed CL QF saturday southampton A Tues CL QF. Good chance KDB wouldnt start.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,027 ✭✭✭COH

Im also considering getting rid of KDB ... have 2FTs and doing him and Grealish to Richarlison and Fernandes would leave me with a good shout at making up some points in my private leagues this gameweek.

If City have a double gameweek getting KDB back in and captaining him for a -4 wouldnt phase me at all tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Was all set t o do Greenwood to Vardy, but now there's news of Martial being injured and Greenwood suddenly looks like he's wormed his way into the starting XI

So could do Martial to Fernandes or one of the Leicester lads.

It's a tough call. Vardy's done nothing for a while now but I fancy him over the next few. Fernandes is in superb form but the next 3 are tough.

Fernandes and Greenwood, or Vardy and Martial (likely to be Dendonker sitting on my bench).

I'm still thinking to go with Vardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

On wildcard, is triple Wolves & triple Leicester a bit too much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,355 ✭✭✭Shedite27

By this time next week we'll know:
    1. FA Cup QFinalists and draw (so who has a BGW31)
    2. If City have a DGW29

For KDB owners, holding him another week will give you an idea of his schedule, and whether the player you're buying has an upcoming blank.

Perriera & Jota or Evans & Jiminez?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Aguero to Vardy done. Gives me 11 starters but the possibly injured Martial is one of them. Don't fancy a hit as there'll be a lot of people taking hits so gives me an advantage before the GW starts.

An aul rumour on twitter that Vardy is injured. Make of that what you will

• Registered Users Posts: 48,131 ✭✭✭✭km79

An aul rumour on twitter that Vardy is injured. Make of that what you will

This is what put me off getting him on WC
    Since his first injury it’s been niggle after niggle
    Age catching up with him

• Advertisement

***Hypothetically*** if he is injured what are the alternatives if you have Ings & Jiminez? Punt on Giroud maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭franglan

***Hypothetically*** if he is injured what are the alternatives if you have Ings & Jiminez? Punt on Giroud maybe

Bobby naturally if you don't have him

• Registered Users Posts: 22,361 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

I sold Aguero for Vardy an hour ago. Fücksake.

The rumour seems to be coming from some randomer on Twitter with 200 followers.

Some fella who has 9,500 followers (@seannfromenderby) and is never wrong on these things according to WGTA & some other accounts has just tweeted the team and Vardy isn't in it

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Some fella who has 9,500 followers (@seannfromenderby) and is never wrong on these things according to WGTA & some other accounts has just tweeted the team and Vardy isn't in it

Saw that. Time to move Vardy out so

I should have waited until the last minute before doing the transfer. My own fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Contemplating going McNeil and Barnes for a hit. Mahrez. & Hayden out.

I’ve 10 players which will include a cameo from Wood & Hayden and then go knows what happens with Williams.

Most likely of the two going out il accumulate 1 point. The 4 point hit means I’ll be 5 down. However Barnes & McNeil should play 60 mins giving 4 points.

The added Advantage of this is that I will another playing player for BGW31 and may not have to Free Hit and can save for a later DGW.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I was waiting on possible DGW29 news and I've got the problem of Martial's fitness too. Now considering Vardy to Firmino.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Sitting on Auba to Vardy but will wait for leaked team news.

• Advertisement

Perez prob a better option than Barnes now too

Was looking at xG / xA stats earlier which seriously had me considering Perez in for Martial instead of Greenwood to Vardy.

Now it looks like Vardy and Martial are not going to play this GW. Easy enough decision to bring in Perez for Martial.

If ever there was a week to wait til the last minute this was it! Glad I held off until the deadline

km79 wrote: »
    Perez prob a better option than Barnes now too

Better regardless of the lineup imo, just more explosive and more likely to get you returns through a goal (with Barnes more likely through an assist). Barnes might be in a bit of form but at 0.2 more I think Perez is worth it for his explosiveness and better xG/xA.

Feeling optimistic about Perez tonight for some reason

• Registered Users Posts: 12,012 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Kelechi worth a punt?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Porthallian

I'm punting on Giroud for the craic

This will likely mean more salah captains too

As bad as some vardy owners feel . I did auba to vardy last gw for a -4 which also involved getting traore in

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Even if he's out tonight might he still be worth hanging on to? There's 10 days between now and a home game with Villa.

I don't know whether to keep him and move out Martial or vice-versa.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Im playing a match tonight meeting at 645. Ive told the manager my wife was late home with the car and I wont be there till 7. Im parked up around the car waiting on team news. Ive got a serious problem ha ha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Lundstram wrote: »
    Aguero to Vardy done. Gives me 11 starters but the possibly injured Martial is one of them. Don't fancy a hit as there'll be a lot of people taking hits so gives me an advantage before the GW starts.
    giphy.gif

Advertisement