Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Statement of Liability 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭ebbsy

They update overnight.

Nothing for myself yet either, submitted it last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Bargain_Hound

I'll join the waiting list too... bit of a joke :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 dublinstuff

Still nothing on my end, depsite daily promises from them. I've given up calling now. It would be interesting to know from people who got their SOL yeaterday and today, when then actually receive funds. The "NEW" system seems an absolute mess and my guess is payments will get delayed accordingly :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

It is automated - but depends on employers getting all their filing correct. In my own case I completely messed it up and couldn't even file a correction! 2019 was locked until last week, then could file amendments. Took a few attempts to get it right :(

If your employer has done all their filings then there should be no delay.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,699 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Am I correct in saying it stays as request until you can view it

I submitted a few weeks ago just want to make sure i done it correctly although i did get the email saying Jan 17 also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

Nuts102 wrote: »

I submitted a few weeks ago just want to make sure i done it correctly although i did get the email saying Jan 17 also

The statement will be in your inbox when it's available. If it still says " dealing with your request" then it's not done.
    FWIW one I did on 02/01/20 is only available today.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Desertmoon1

Another who filed on 2Jan. It's very unfair that some who only did their returns lasy week are being sorted first. It should be first come first served. Though knowing my luck they go alphabetically 🙄

• Registered Users Posts: 12,355 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Mine says its available but when I open it, says its processing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,699 ✭✭✭Nuts102

Stratvs wrote: »
    The statement will be in your inbox when it's available. If it still says " dealing with your request" then it's not done.
    FWIW one I did on 02/01/20 is only available today.

When you say dealing with your request i am not seeing that

I see request as my action I am hoping this is what you mean as I requested this already

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭Hibernicis

Completed it on 5th
    First e-mail acknowledgment received on 6th
    Second e-mail acknowledgment received on 10th (Saying that it should be available on 17th)
    Still nothing available

• Advertisement

When you say dealing with your request i am not seeing that

I see request as my action I am hoping this is what you mean as I requested this already

If you completed the steps here
    https://www.revenue.ie/en/jobs-and-pensions/end-of-year-process/statement-of-liability.aspx
    Then as soon as the SoL is available it will be in your inbox.
    It seems a lot are still processing.

It may be coincidental but up to 23 Jan a huge number of businesses will be filing Returns/ payments for VAT, PAYE/PRSI , RCT, to 31/12/19. It is probably the heaviest filing of the year apart from The November Income Tax deadline. Problems last November resulted in revenue extending the deadline. Is there a chance their system is just overloaded.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭rudders

Can u remember how early/late in the day it came in?

Was due on the 17th. Applied for it the week prior.

I think we broke it with so. Many people trying to check...... When I attempt to log on and check my 2019 income tax this displays:

We're sorry...
    : PAYE-BASE-WEB859091084101634392
    Revenue.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Hibernicis wrote: »
    I think we broke it with so. Many people trying to check...... When I attempt to log on and check my 2019 income tax this displays:

We're sorry...
    : PAYE-BASE-WEB859091084101634392
    Revenue.ie

Ah that just means you owe them €859091084101634392

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning lads, hope we won’t be waiting much longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭Soulsun

I gave them a call earlier today and they said it should be issuing tmw. They where able to confirm the end of year balance owed to myself.

Bring back the p60s!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Soulsun wrote: »
    I gave them a call earlier today and they said it should be issuing tmw. They where able to confirm the end of year balance owed to myself.

Bring back the p60s!

There’s been too many tomorrows for me to get my hopes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goldenhoarde

No email this morning. submitted on the 2nd.

Still "processing your request" on the website.

It should be overnight that they process so maybe they are throttling the requests to avoid overloading the system.

They have issues, clear as day but rather than communicate effectively they are burying their heads in the sand

Wonder has it anything to do with getting paid in 2020 for the first time?

In that, your first 2020 pay details when uploaded will trigger a finalise on 2019? Could be employers not finalising 2019 until they do their first 2020 pay run.

Might not but wonder if any of those who got their SOL did so after their first 2020 payslip.

* My first pay of 2020 is due tomorrow so will update if my SOL comes tomorrow or Monday

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭applejunkie

In that, your first 2020 pay details when uploaded will trigger a finalise on 2019? Could be employers not finalising 2019 until they do their first 2020 pay run.

Might not but wonder if any of those who got their SOL did so after their first 2020 payslip

I've already been paid twice in 2020 (fortnightly paid )and I still haven't got my SOL. I did mine on 2nd January .

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭natc

I get paid weekly, so my employer has done 4 pay runs for 2020 for me and I still haven’t received by SoL. I’m a civil servant and whilst some sections of my work are slow, payroll isn’t one of them. They are on the ball.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭stayback

I called revenue yesterday and was told if I don’t get anything by the end of next week to ring them. I submitted mine on the 4th Jan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Sono

Nothing here either, submitted on 2nd

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Bojill

stayback wrote: »
    I called revenue yesterday and was told if I don’t get anything by the end of next week to ring them. I submitted mine on the 4th Jan
    By the end of next week :eek:, which would be February

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

I don't think Revenue have any idea when they are going to issue.
    I too have been paid already so it's nothing to do with that

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭rsl1976

Might not but wonder if any of those who got their SOL did so after their first 2020 payslip.

* My first pay of 2020 is due tomorrow so will update if my SOL comes tomorrow or Monday

Cheers guess it has nothing to do with that so. Maybe I'm just excited not to be stoney broke come tomorrow (for about 10 minutes until I start paying bills etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Sono

rsl1976 wrote: »

Ah heeor, what sort of a reply is that, disgraceful!

• Advertisement

Hibernicis wrote: »
    Completed it on 5th
    First e-mail acknowledgment received on 6th
    Second e-mail acknowledgment received on 10th (Saying that it should be available on 17th)
    Still nothing available

No email today. Logged on at 8:10qm to check and nothing. Flipped tabs to look at Irish Times without logging off. Flipped back to Revenue:MyAccount to log off. Yellow dot appeared against my documents. Bingo, SOL had landed. Refund on its way.

Advertisement