Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College fees query

• 17-12-2018 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi, ive done a search but cant seem to find an answer on here. Myself, husband and two sons (now 15 and 5 years of age) are planning to move to Canada when I finish my Masters (2020), the only thing is my son will be going straight into University at that time too and I was wondering, if my husband and I are both entering under the Federal Skilled Workers Programme would my son be still classed as an international student? The fees for which are huge! approx 7k for Canadians and 30k for international students.

If I am posting this in the wrong place please let me know.

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hi guest, ive moved it to the studying abroad forum! If you dont have any luck give me a shout!

Advertisement