Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celeb gossip websites

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭j1974

Does anyone have any gossip websites they love? I like:
    www.perezhilton.com
    www.celebritybabylon.com
    http://popsugar.com
    I'm a gossip whore, so post any more gossip webbies you know of!! :D

Jesus are you lot for real, ill bet youre the type of girls that hang round dundrum shopping centre with ugg boots and scruffy unbrushed hair, chatting about american reality shows staring dull, spoilt and overendulged bratts, all whilst refining your sad pseudo american accent. is every second word in your vocabulary "LOIKE"!!! and I'll bet all your statements sound like quiestions. "Yeah I know and I decided like to loike buy the more expensive shoes anyway?, cos loike, my best friend loike said Paris said that theyre loike sooooo in right nowwww!!

for people like you on this thread, what it means to be irish, is to try your best to be american. I'm betting you're very boring in real life one to one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 NikkiXxX

j1974 wrote: »
    Jesus are you lot for real, ill bet youre the type of girls that hang round dundrum shopping centre with ugg boots and scruffy unbrushed hair, chatting about american reality shows staring dull, spoilt and overendulged bratts, all whilst refining your sad pseudo american accent. is every second word in your vocabulary "LOIKE"!!! and I'll bet all your statements sound like quiestions. "Yeah I know and I decided like to loike buy the more expensive shoes anyway?, cos loike, my best friend loike said Paris said that theyre loike sooooo in right nowwww!!

for people like you on this thread, what it means to be irish, is to try your best to be american. I'm betting you're very boring in real life one to one!!
    Ah now theirs no need for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Teganz

I am a big Perez fan. He always has the dirt. I love him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

Slaygal wrote: »
    www.dlisted.com is my favourite gossip website, Michael K who writes is so funny and irreverant about Celebs. :D

+1000.

It is almost more of a "News of the Weird" site than a celeb site...It's just that so many celebs are weird. Plus he has introduced me to Mother's Animal Cookies, Spaghetti Cat, and the glory of Exquisite Lucite Heels. :p

God Bless Michael K.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 subzerorepair

Thanks for the links,:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40 cheesydoodles

same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

j1974 wrote: »

You sound like a really nice person! .... with poor spelling and bad attitude! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

You sound like a really nice person! .... with poor spelling and bad attitude! :rolleyes:
    `
    He has since been banned from the forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭ThatGal

I can't believe no one mentioned www.socialitelife.com I really like that one, it's pretty witty but like perez is sometimes plagued with ads so can take a bit to laod....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 HipLady

thanks there all great help

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 onlyliveonce

www.bunnywithfangs.com

my absolute favourite and she posts all of the city and the hills episodes too! although i love tmz for all the ''breaking news'' goss!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,432 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

www.bunnywithfangs.com

my absolute favourite and she posts all of the city and the hills episodes too! although i love tmz for all the ''breaking news'' goss!

I love that site.. I keep wrecking the Hills and City for myself thought :D so impatient..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 LeeLaura

I love www.perezhilton.com and www.enews.com also like http://maggiered.blogspot.com/

Perez is defo the best! he's always making a fool outta the celebs!

love his little drawings too :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Musikhola

I like reading here: celebrity-gossip.net

• Registered Users Posts: 11 kezia21

mr.paparazzi.com is good like an English version of Perez minus the bitchiness and its run by a paparazzi agency so they have really up to date photos!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ it's dreadful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 first be

It is almost more of a "News of the Weird" site than a celeb site...It's just that so many celebs are weird. Plus he has introduced me to Mother's Animal Cookies, Spaghetti Cat, and the glory of Exquisite Lucite Heels.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 uglybetty

Sure

• Registered Users Posts: 7,343 ✭✭✭Dull and Boring

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lacyfrise

ahh i love this thread!!! i love tmz and of course eonline!! so sad abt cheryl cole getting kicked of xfactor already coz of her accent :( :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭uniqueusername

Cant sing the praises enough for dlisted.com, totally takes the piss out of celebrities, and himself, and I love all his expressions: 'he turnes my no no hole into my yes yes hole' love it!

used to love Perez but he is such a two faced lick ass, he took down all his nasty posts about Amy Winehouse when she died, and posted lots of pics of him with her, claiming they were best friends and all this, so slimey!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 luiigii

You gotta check out http://www.TMiNow.com - it's based in Ireland and has a good range of celeb and quirky stories - cant go a day without it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Eirezman

This is awesome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 edwardrich01

i love all these celebrity sites.. gone through these sites...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 JayMe47

Not the official site, tbh, but NICE Pics and stats! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 adriellemartin

I feel that one website should have a section or a part dedicated for celeb gossip, but having a whole site makes no sense to me. What else can a person really talk about celebs.

www.radaronline.com
    www.popeater.com

I use these alot, pure trash....but good for the goss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 ad92

is perezhilton a gossip website?

ad92 wrote: »
    is perezhilton a gossip website?

Is the pope catholic? ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 ad92

i love TMZ.. especially max.. :D

Advertisement